FS LNIB JLC Reverso Squadra World Chrono Q702T670 on rubber articulated bracelet L.E. 1500

Thread: FS LNIB JLC Reverso Squadra World Chrono Q702T670 on rubber articulated bracelet L.E. 1500

FS LNIB JLC Reverso Squadra World Chrono Q702T670 on rubber articulated bracelet L.E. 1500

For sale/trade a preowned LNIB Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra World Chronograph Q702T670 Limited Edition individually numbered of 1500 pieces on rubber articulated bracelet.

This is the highest/most expensive in the Reverso Squadra range and rarely seen for sale on local market. Take note this has the World Time on the reverse of the watch dial.

Complete set, double boxes, manual, warranty card dated Mar 2011 / The Hour Glass, rubber articulated links are complete.

Currently retailing brand new at JLC local boutiques at US$22,500
    For sale/trade now at only US$11,150 (50% off retail)

Watch is in Singapore, I accept TT/Wire/Paypal. You bear all the TT/Wire/Paypal charges and Fedex 2 days expedited.

Whatsapp me+65 98794780 with your sincere offers.

Re: FS LNIB JLC Reverso Squadra World Chrono Q702T670 on rubber articulated bracelet L.E. 1500

For sale/trade a preowned LNIB Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra World Chronograph Q702T670 Limited Edition individually numbered of 1500 pieces on rubber articulated bracelet.

This is the highest/most expensive in the Reverso Squadra range and rarely seen for sale on local market. Take note this has the World Time on the reverse of the watch dial.

Complete set, double boxes, manual, warranty card dated Mar 2011 / The Hour Glass, rubber articulated links are complete.

Currently retailing brand new at JLC local boutiques at US$22,500
    For sale/trade now at only US$10,900 (50% off retail)

This price is inclusive of Fedex expedited.

Watch is in Singapore, I accept TT/Wire/Paypal. You bear all the TT/Wire/Paypal charges (both buyer & seller ends)

Whatsapp me+65 98794780 with your sincere offers.

Re: FS LNIB JLC Reverso Squadra World Chrono Q702T670 on rubber articulated bracelet L.E. 1500

Watch had been sold

Thread Information