Thread: FS: Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Flyback Annuaire SS

REDUCED: Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Flyback Annuaire SS

This is just a beautiful timepiece, one of the higher end of the Maurice Lacroix line, and no longer made in this version. Retails over $6000! Snap this one up at a huge savings!!

39mm SS case, with stepped case and finely brushed bezel. The crystal and display caseback are both sapphire, the latter secured by 6 small screws, wr to 50m.

The silver dial is just incredible, with big date at 12, month at 4, chrono registers showing constant sweep seconds at 3, 12 hour at 6, and 30 min register at 9. The hands are heat blued, and just light up against the dial!!

The 49 jewel ML Cal 15 movement is a work of art, very finely decoratd, and keeping chronometer spec time. The annual calendar keeps track of the month and date, requiring adjustment only on leap years.

Presented on the original black crop strap with extremely nice, signed ML single deployant clasp. The watch is in overall 95% condition, with the strap showing some wear, but with lots of life left in it. Inner and outer boxes and booklets included, in nice condition.

$2400 delivered in US. Payment via Paypal or postal MO with no fees.
    WILL CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADES + CASH FOR THIS ONE!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE!!

E-mail with questions, and thanks for looking!! Tons of references from years in this insane hobby!!
    Attached Images Attached Images             
    Last edited by Tim P.; October 15th, 2007 at 16:42. Reason: price reduction
    Tim P.
    "Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." --Groucho Marx

Re: FS: Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Flyback Annuaire SS

Bump
    Tim P.
    "Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." --Groucho Marx

Re: FS: Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Flyback Annuaire SS

Reduced To Move Today!!!
    Tim P.

Thread Information