Thread: FS: Men's Ball Conductor Transcendent - price reduced

FS: Men's Ball Conductor Transcendent - price reduced

This gorgeous Ball model doesn't come up for sale very often. It's a wonderfully unique dressy watch and its interesting case design and amazing curved sapphire crystal will add a great note of variety to your collection. I fully intended to keep this one long-term but something else has come up and, well, you know the story. I do hate to part with it. The watch is in very good condition with subtle marks of wear on the polished metal surfaces consistent with occasional, careful use. Dial and crystal are spotless. The high-quality black genuine crocodile band shows some signs of wear on the inside of the strap but has a ton more life left in it. The crystal is remarkably free of distortion from all angles and practically disappears -- I don't know what Ball did in terms of AR treatment but it's exceptionally effective in this watch. This has one of my favorite of all the Ball hand sets and the applied polished numerals on the black guilloche dial look FANTASTIC. Just wait until you see the hands and dial elements catch the light -- it's quite distracting in the best sense. Movement is the excellent ETA 2892-A2 which is working smoothly. Lume is really outstanding with an interesting pattern showing the time clearly in the dark (including a mfr. photo to show this below). Comes with nice Ball box, warranty card, manual.

Specifications:
    Movement: Automatic caliber ETA 2892-A2
    Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date; 15 micro gas tubes on dial and hands for night readability
    Shock Resistant: 5,000Gs
    Water Resistant: 100m
    Case: 35.5 X 47.5mm diameter stainless steel, 13.2mm height, Stainless steel fixed bezel, TV screen anti-reflective sapphire and curved sapphire crystal case back crystal, Screwed-in crown
    Bracelet/Strap: Crocodile strap with pin buckle
    Dial: Black
    Current retail price on this watch is $2,199. Asking $1,150 (price reduced!) for this fine example of a beautiful and unique Ball design with all the extra value that Ball adds to even a dressier watch. Includes CONUS shipping and Paypal. I have a number of excellent references on this site and hope you will too. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by pdphoto123; October 12th, 2011 at 04:25.
    Currently:
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate | Ball Engineer Master II Moon Glow

Re: FS: Men's Ball Conductor Transcendent

bump

Weekend bump! I'll consider reasonable offers.
    Currently:

First and last price reduction applied. Thanks for looking.

bump

ttt

Thumbs Up Re: FS: Men's Ball Conductor Transcendent - price reduced

Okay, one last price reduction to try to move this beauty today! $1050 includes CONUS shipping and I cover Paypal! That's pretty sweet - any takers?
    Currently:

Thread Information