FS Omega Planet Ocean 2500 45mm Black with Orange numbers Under factory Warranty

Thread: FS Omega Planet Ocean 2500 45mm Black with Orange numbers Under factory Warranty

FS Omega Planet Ocean 2500 45mm Black with Orange numbers Under factory Warranty

I am selling my 45mm Planet Ocean 2500. This is model 2900.51. This is the rare black with orange numeral version. I have owned a great many PO's but this one keeps the best time by far. It has constantly gained 1 second per day over the last 2 years on my wrist or on my winder. The condition easily rates 98% with only the faintest swirls on the deployment clasp. The crystal and A/R coating are perfect and free from blemishes. As is the bezel. The OEM rubber strap is in fantastic shape with no cracks or frays. The red dot is intact and the serial number matches the warranty card. My watch comes with everything from the dealer; both boxes, book, 3 cards, polishing cloth, and the original sales receipt. I purchased this watch from the AD, Tourneau,in Atlanta 3/9/12. This will give the new owner 6 more months of factory warranty.

I am asking $2800 shipped. CONUS deals only. Paypal is preferred with the buyer paying the fees. No trades on this one.

I have plenty of references, so don't hesitate to ask. Additional pictures are also available upon request. Feel free to email me or PM me with questions.

Bo
    Nashville, TN
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: FS Omega Planet Ocean 2500 45mm Black with Orange numbers Under factory Warranty

Seriously guys, no trades on this one. I need to sell. Thank you for the great offers though.

Thread Information