FS : Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition (Brand New in Box) - Photo intensive!
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: FS : Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition (Brand New in Box) - Photo intensive!

-->
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs Up FS : Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition (Brand New in Box) - Photo intensive!

Up for your consideration is a brand new Omega Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition watch (Model No : 222.30.42.20.01.001) numbering #16xx/1948.

The watch was purchased at full MSRP from an Omega boutique in Singapore and comes complete with the box, warranty card, certificate of authenticity, watch tag, etc. (as pictured in the photos below). This is the last piece in the country and probably the last in the region. I bought the watch with the intention to resell to any member who may be interested considering that the boutique doesn't ship international and this model is almost impossible to find new in any store. For my effort, I get to keep the freebies that came with it (i.e. a loupe and a couple of magazines).

The watch is brand new and the bracelet has not been resized or worn. All protective stickers are intact and have not been removed (except for the one on the crystal for the purposes of photography).

Oddly enough, the boutique forgot to date the warranty card. I will leave it to the buyer to fill it in. The watch was purchased on 20-June-2012 and comes with 3-year international Omega warranty. A copy of the receipt will be provided.

Naturally, I prefer to deal with a fellow Malaysian as face
    -to-face transaction is always best but am willing to ship international seeing that we have members from all over the world on this forum.

I am asking USD5,850 all in for it, which is essentially the price I paid for the watch plus the cost of international FedEx economy shipping (Note : Buyer to pay any custom fees that may be applicable). This price is via wire transfer. I am willing to accept Paypal if buyer is willing to foot the 3% fees.

Although, I am rather new to this forum and have only completed a couple of trades here, I do have a solid track record on ebay as well as "safe trader" status on a local trading forum which I have been a member of since 2003. I am open to reference checks and will expect the potential buyer to furnish the same.

I think I covered all bases but if you have any questions, feel free to pop me a message. Here are plenty of photos to feast your eyes on (for security reasons, I have masked the serial number).

Cheers.

Name:  LM Photo 13 (Resized).jpg
Views: 7157
Size:  813.0 KB

Name:  LM Photo 14 (Resized).jpg
Views: 7822
Size:  708.1 KB

Name:  LM Photo 1 (Resized).jpg
Views: 7038
Size:  603.3 KB

Name:  LM Photo 2 (Resized).jpg
Views: 7019
Size:  659.2 KB

Name:  LM Photo 3 (Resized).jpg
Views: 5390
Size:  596.5 KB

Name:  LM Photo 4 (Resized).jpg
Views: 5333
Size:  646.7 KB

Name:  LM Photo 5 (Resized).jpg
Views: 6835
Size:  471.5 KB

Name:  LM Photo 6 (Resized).jpg
Views: 5191
Size:  444.0 KB

Name:  LM Photo 8 (Resized).jpg
Views: 6649
Size:  622.3 KB

Name:  LM Photo 10 (Resized).jpg
Views: 5435
Size:  608.3 KB

Name:  LM Photo 11 (Resized).jpg
Views: 4948
Size:  599.1 KB

Name:  LM Photo 17 (Resized).jpg
Views: 6291
Size:  539.2 KB

Name:  LM Photo 18 (Resized).jpg
Views: 4753
Size:  459.7 KB

Name:  LM Photo 12 (Resized).jpg
Views: 6508
Size:  533.1 KB

Name:  LM Photo 15 (Resized).jpg
Views: 6055
Size:  564.0 KB

Name:  LM Photo 16 (Resized).jpg
Views: 5964
Size:  490.1 KB

Re: FS : Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition (Brand New in Box) - Photo intensive!

Bump.

Re: FS : Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition (Brand New in Box) - Photo intensive!

Up you go.

For those of you who are in Australia who is interested, my brother from Sydney happens to be back in Malaysia for a couple of weeks holiday and will be back in Australia by end July. He should be able to bring the watch to Australia without incurring any taxes. Let me know if interested.

Bump.

This video always gets me going. It's no wonder I have 2 of these now.

OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquidmetal (Limited Edition) - YouTube

To the top.

Am willing to consider the following trades (in the order of preference) :-
    a) Omega Speedmaster Pro 3752.50
    b) Rolex Sea Dweller 16600
    c) Omega Speedmaster Pro 3570.50

Watch has to be in mint / near mint condition, with full box and papers.
    Last edited by timenut; July 18th, 2012 at 17:09.

Price reduced to USD5,750 (inclusive FedEx shipping)

Bump.

Bump. A rare opportunity to pick up a brand new piece of one of the most desirable limited edition Omega watches ever made.

My 2 PO LM LEs.. only one of them is for sale though.

Name:  Liquidmetal.jpg
Views: 7186
Size:  922.9 KB
    mjrchabot likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information