WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: OMEGA SPEEDMASTER CO-AXIAL $3895

6K views 24 replies 1 participant last post by  Pit Boss 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale only is my Omega Speedmaster 311.30.44.50.01.002 co-axial chronograph. This model is the 44.25mm version and houses the 3313 movement, that is currently keeping outstanding time at +2 seconds per day on the winder. I purchased this watch from George Ab, a well respected WUS member, early last summer. The watch is in near mint condition (95%), and has only been worn on special occasions since being purchased.

The watch comes complete with both Omega inner and outer boxes, Omega instruction manual, and Omega warranty, pictogram, and chronometer certificate cards. I purchased two additional links (OME-114ST1957) for the watch from Ofrei ($48 each), so the watch comes with a total of seven removable links.....and will easily fit an 8.75 inch wrist.

Here is the link to the Omega website for the details of this beautiful watch: OMEGA Watches: Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25 mm - Steel on steel - 311.30.44.50.01.002

Price reduced to $3895 USD net, to a verified PayPal address only, within Canada or the CONUS. Shipping details and costs can be worked out with the buyer. Please note that only serious inquiries will be answered and lowball offers will be politely ignored. You can PM me with any questions and please check out my references in the Watch Deals section. The pictures below are used with the permission of the previous owner. Please PM if you would like more recent photos. Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.