WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: PAM 104 Luminor 44mm - serviced by Panerai - $3750

673 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  srs144 
#1 ·
PAM104E for sale. 44mm Luminor with OPIII movement (automatic with date). Priced to move at $3,750 delivered with full insurance and tracking.

This watch was serviced and will come with the service receipt/payment form. I have included the picture so if you wish to verify with Panerai, simply call Panerai Fort Worth Service Center. Watch runs perfectly. Good news --- Panerai offered a polish, which was turned down. I know most collectors prefer it this way, as do I.

What you get: the watch itself, with 2 Panatime straps with sewed in buckles, and the service paperwork.

I bought it this way as well, and thought I would replace my PAM 86 with this PAM 104. Alas, I just love that anthracite dial on the PAM 86 and couldn't do it, so this bad boy goes up for sale. There are some marks on the bezel, which of course can be polished off. Very small nick on the crystal at 1, I tried to capture it. Happy to share my over 1500 feedback on the bay with a 100% rating mostly selling high end items.

I sold my last watch on this site as well -- a Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Chronometer -- and here is the buyer's reference as:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/srs144-also-known-alphabeta81-timezone-first-class-seller-817984.html

Thanks and feel free to email me any questions!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.