FS: PVD Seiko 5 Sports, SS Citizen Cailbre 9000 Minute Repeater, Casio G100.

Thread: FS: PVD Seiko 5 Sports, SS Citizen Cailbre 9000 Minute Repeater, Casio G100.

-->
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picture FS: PVD Seiko 5 Sports, SS Citizen Cailbre 9000 Minute Repeater, Casio G100.

1) Casio G-Shock model G100. 99% condition. Casios Digital/Analog. Comes with box and all instructions. Never owned a G-shock until this one, decided to give the plastic watches a try. Great watch just couldnt warm up to the plastic G-shock style. This watch has lots of features. 200M WR, EL backlit, Dual time, Alarm, Stopwatch, and more. Only reason Im rating this watch at 99% is simply because it has been worn. Youd be hard pressed to even tell its been worn. Cheapest I have seen these is $65.

$45 shipped.

2) Seiko 5 Sports model SNZD73. IMHO this is the best looking Seiko 5 Sports model you can find. I have worn this one several times and have received a lot of nice comments on it. This watch is 97% condition. Only 97% because it has been worn and there is a very very small scratch on the clasp. There is not a single scratch on the case, bracelet, bezel, or glass. It is sized for my 7.75" wrist and comes with all the links. Cheapest I have found this one is $149 + shipping. The only one I found on ebay was $169.

$SOLD shipped.

3) Citizen Calibre 9000. 90-95% on this one. This watch has so many features I dont even know where to start. Eco-Drive, Minute Repeater, Dual Alarm, Dual Time, 9mo power reserve on full charge, Perpetual Calendar, Date Pointer, Polished SS case and bracelet, AM/PM indicator on the dial, butterfly clasp, etc... the list goes on. This watch was available in several different color/strap combos and IMO this model is the best looking of them all. This watch comes with box, case, owners manual, CD ROM instructions, and all the links it came with. Since this is a highly polished model there are very minor swirlies on the bracelet... minor meaning if you arent looking for them you wont see them. There is one scratch on the glass which again, if you arent looking for it you wont even see it, it is very minor. This watch listed for $550-600 when it first came out... cheapest I can find now is $330. This watch still retails for $400+ in local retailers.

$225 shipped.

Last reduction! $210 shipped!

I prefer paypal payment and will ship only to confirmed addresses. I ship all my sold watches USPS insured. Shipping is included in US addresses only. Alaska and Hawaii addresses will cost the buyer a little more to ship. I will not "hold" or give "dibs" to anyone, first one to pay gets the watch.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
    Attached Images Attached Images                    
    Last edited by Avengeance; January 9th, 2008 at 05:58.
    - Nick

Cars or Watches... that is the question!

Re: FS: PVD Seiko 5 Sports, SS Citizen Cailbre 9000 Minute Repeater, Casio G100.

Back up!
    - Nick

Re: FS: PVD Seiko 5 Sports, SS Citizen Cailbre 9000 Minute Repeater, Casio G100.

pm sent

Replied.
    - Nick

SEIKO is SOLD. Thanks WUS and Wojo!
    - Nick

New prices:

Casio: $45 shipped.

Citizen: $225 shipped.
    - Nick

Ttt...
    - Nick

This forum is moving fast.... back to the top.
    - Nick

One more reduction and thats it....

Unfortunately the Casio is as low as Ill go... but, the Citizen...

Citizen: $210 shipped and Ill even throw in a free Cape Cod polishing cloth!

Thats $120 less then the cheapest Ive found it on the net!
    - Nick

Is the G100 still up for sale?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information