FS: Rare Sinn 657

Thread: FS: Rare Sinn 657

-->

FS: Rare Sinn 657

Hello all!

I have a beautiful and rare Sinn 657 up for sale. This is from my personal collection and I'm ready to let this one go to a new home. This model is now a classic and has been discontinued by Sinn. It is the 40mm size version, double sided AR coated sapphire crystal with 200 meters of water resistance. Condition of this watch is in near mint condition according to TZ grading system. Everything functions mechanically as it should. The screw down crown threads smoothly with no cross threading. Bezel ratchets smoothly and play free. Sapphire crystal is flawless and only visible marks on this watch are faint strap marks from strap changes. You will not be disappointed with this watch. I have plenty of pics here to show the condition of the watch.

Price: SOLD ($800 shipped) and paid with Paypal.

Included with the watch is a 22mm Di-Moddell Chronissimo strap, Sinn box and case, warranty card dated 3/21/2010, and pamphlet as what came with the watch.

I have plenty of references here on WUS and my feedback can easily be searched. I have had many great dealings with our members here. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions here by PM and I will respond in a timely manner.

Last edited by T Bone; April 13th, 2012 at 06:07. Reason: restored price

Re: FS: Rare Sinn 657

SOLD! Thank you very much WUS and its members!