Selling this classic Rolex Submariner 14060, U-serial (mid-1990s) in excellent original condition, with the original and mint tritium dial, hands and insert pearl, all with a matching light creamy patina. The case is super fat and looks unpolished to my eye, with flat lug holes, fat crown guards with the ridge line, and razor sharp bevels on the lugs. There is some minor case wear on the sides, but no major scratches or dings. (The serial and reference numbers are clearly visible between the lugs.) The watch is keeping time within COSC standards and has recently been pressure-tested to ensure water resistance. Comes on a Rolex 93150 bracelet with no stretch (“U11” code on the clasp), and the correct 501B end links, 11 solid links total.

Overall a stunning example of the iconic two-line no-date Rolex Submariner, with tritium that has started to take on a patina that will only get better with time.

Asking $5000 or best offer. Paypal, plus 3 percent, or bank wire. Sorry, no trades. Buyer pays insured shipping from New York. Return for full refund if not as described. I’d welcome a face-to-face deal if you’re in the New York City area. I’ve been buying/selling on the forums and Ebay for more than a decade as “swish77.” Tons of glowing references available. Send me a PM or email aaron@cyclopsnyc.com. Thanks for looking.