Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MCV

Thread: FS: Sector 600 Titanium Chronograph

MCV

FS: Sector 600 Titanium Chronograph

FS: Sector 600 Titanium Chronograph - $219 Shipped

Here’s an incredible Sector 600 Titanium Chronograph (Model # 2653917095) in an easy overall TZ 92% condition. Watch has been worn sparingly after being purchased brand new by me. A superb Swiss-Made sports chronograph with many cool features. Sector makes a high-quality watch and flies under the radar of many watch enthusiasts.

Brushed and polished titanium case measures 45.2mm without the signed screwdown crown; 49.3mm crown inclusive. Lug width is 24mm. Case thickness is 15mm. This watch has great wrist presence! Polished and brushed screwdown stainless steel caseback. Watch is rated at 200 meters water resistance (not guaranteed by me).

Both chronograph pushers screwdown to prevent accidental chrono activation. Main crown also screws down. Pushers and crown feature black knurled plastic surrounds for easy grip.

Slightly domed sapphire crystal. Quickset date @ 4. Light silver wave-pattern dial with white chapter ring. Hour and minute hands are black with inset lume. Applied luminous markers. Chrono subdial hands are luminous. Lume quality is great.

120-click unidirectional bezel with lume pip @ 12.

Swiss-Made ETA multi-jeweled quartz chronograph movement keeps good time and all chrono functions start, stop and reset properly. Chronograph measures in one-tenth second increments up to 30 minutes. Orange center chronograph seconds hand. Chrono pushers screw down. Subdial @ 10 is the 30-minute totalizer; subdial @ 2 is the one-tenth second display and subdial @ 6 is the main watch seconds hand.

Superbly crafted OEM titanium bracelet is polished and brushed and has a great design to the links. Solid end links with signed pushbutton clasp with nifty glider-style micro-adjustment. Titanium machined deployant. Bracelet is 24mm at the lugs, tapers to 22mm at the clasp.

Watch is sold as-is. Includes all bracelet links (one link pin is bent), inner and outer boxes, instructions and hang tag. Watch is in the U.S.

Selling for $219 shipped. CONUS sales only. Payment by USPS money order only.

No trades. No international sales or Canadian sales. I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, so please, don’t ask. Serious inquiries only, no time wasters, please! Lowball offers will not be responded to.

I am a long-time member of the TimeZone/on-line watch community, buying, selling and trading for 16 years and a regular on PMWF [WOTY for 2011 (WIS of the Year)/WOTM (WIS of the Month) for September 2008]. Numerous references including WUS, PMWF and Good Guys on Watchnet.

Email with questions at subdials@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking.

-Marc
    Last edited by MCV; May 1st, 2012 at 17:28.
    watchurself likes this.
    Visit my Watch Reviews Blog at http://watchreviewsbymcv.blogspot.com

MCV

Re: FS: Sector 600 Titanium Chronograph

-bump-
    Visit my Watch Reviews Blog at http://watchreviewsbymcv.blogspot.com

Thread Information