WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Seiko Astron SSE001

968 views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  mpbrada 
#1 · (Edited)
*TRADED*

Selling my Seiko Astron SSE001. This is the "limited edition" version of this watch from 2014 that became available in late 2014. I purchased mine from an AD. The movement was new in 2014 and incorporates a chronograph into the satellite controlled watch. The limited edition version has a titanium case and comes with both an alligator strap and a titanium bracelet with ceramic insets. It is a handsome watch, in my opinion, but has not been getting much wrist time in the past months, so I would like it to go to someone who might use it a bit more. The watch has plenty of warranty remaining, as it was purchased by me in December 2014. The bracelet does show some signs of desk diving; I would rate the watch 92% or so overall. There are no noticeable scratches or nicks on the case and the sapphire crystal is perfect. The alligator strap is unused. The watch contains an amazingly cool technology.

Watch information:
Condition: near mint
Movement: Seiko 8X82, perpetual calendar
Crystal: Sapphire with AR coatings
Case: Titanium
Dimensions: 45mm case, 13.3mm thick
Caseback: Solid
Crown: non-screw type
Dial: White with discrete solar collectors
Strap: Titanium with ceramic insets and alligator
WR: 100m (10 bar)
Other: Anti-magnetic to 4800 A/m

My asking price is $2350 net to me OBO. Please try to restrain yourself from sending any lowball offers, as they will be courteously ignored. I will include shipping CONUS at this price; otherwise you pay shipping. I will gladly ship outside of the US, but I will not perjure myself by falsely claiming untrue declaration values, so please do not ask. I will not ship until funds have been verified. I'm not seeking any trades at this time. I am located Silicon Valley and would welcome a face-to-face transaction in the SF Bay Area. I have references available upon request. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.