WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS Seiko Bumo (Blue Sumo)

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  rm7pr 
#1 · (Edited)
ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS. Hello, FS only, no trades. I have a Seiko Blumo (in BLUE not black) in very nice condition. The hardex is clear with no marks. There's a very very small mark on the bezel right under the 1. It's very hard to see with the naked eye. I only saw it because I'm scrutinizing the watch to sell it. Otherwise the bezel is clear but we'll say light marks just to be sure. Case also looks very clear. There's some light strap changing marks in the back by the lugs but they're also hard to see. The OEM bracelet and the included Strapcode Super engineer II also have the usual desk diver marks throughout and on the clasp but nothing out of the ordinary. Although I don't time my watches, the watch is keeping great time and the reserve is strong. Nothing out of the ordinary detected. I'm not the original owner and don't know when it was purchased. Both bracelets are sized at 7.25 inches. The OEM comes with one extra link with pin and collar and the Super engineer comes with four extra links. Also included are inner and outer box, hang tag, bracelet tag, instruction book, and warranty card, oh and the blue case back sticker. I'm selling everything for $535 PayPal CONUS shipping included. Outside of CONUS PM and we can discuss. I've lots of positive feedback in the watch deals section so buy with confidence.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.