WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Seiko SBDC031 Sumo with two Crafter Blue rubber straps

720 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Lee_K 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I purchased this from another WUS member a little over a year-and-a-half ago. The watch is in very good shape overall as I'm quite gentle with my watches, but it does show signs of wear. The OEM bracelet was already sized for a 7-1/4 inch wrist when I originally purchased it, which was fortuitous because that is my wrist size as well so all I did was change the micro-adjustment. The removed links are included. I mostly wore the watch on one of two Crafter Blue rubber straps ($75 each) so there isn't much wear on the bracelet. Both of the straps -- one black ,one blue -- are included. The crystal is scratch-free. The bezel has one tiny hairline mark on the 0 of the 40 mark, but it does not show up in photographs. The front and sides of the case are very clean with barely perceptible hairline scratches that again are impossible to see in photographs, but I wish to state that they are there in deference to full disclosure of the watch's condition. The chapter ring is perfectly aligned, which is good because one never knows with Seiko these days. The 6R15 movement is rock-solid and it runs about -4 seconds a day.

I'm selling it because I have 14 dive watches and it's time to reduce this embarrassing large number. I have priced the watch accordingly because it does have some cosmetic issues that I want to be known to any potential buyer. The watch includes the Seiko bracelet, extra links, the user manual, hang tag, and original box with display pillow.

Seiko SBDC031 Sumo
Case: 45 mm, 316L Stainless Steel
Lug-to-lug: 51 mm
Height: 13.8 mm
Bezel: stainless steel with a black aluminum insert
Crystal: slightly domed Hardlex
Dial: black, with date complication
Indices: applied polished stainless steel filled with Seiko Lumibrite (glows bright green)
Hands: polished stainless steel filled with Seiko Lumibrite
Case back: solid screw-down with embossed Seiko tsunami wave
Crown: screw-down with etched Seiko ProSpex symbol
Movement: Seiko 6R15 automatic movement with hacking and hand-winding
Water resistance: 200 meters
Bracelet: Seiko stainless steel, stamped fold-over clasp, pin-and-collar link system, 20 mm
Rubber straps: Crafter Blue CB01 straps, one black and one blue, with thin 22 spring bars

I have numerous positive reports in the WUS feedback forum as both a buyer and a seller. Price includes shipping (CONUS only please) via insured USPS Priority Mail with tracking. PayPal only please, from certified accounts. I will absorb the transaction fees. Inquiries from prospective buyers who have joined WUS in the previous 24 hours will be politely ignored. I am not interested in trades at this time. Please PM me through WUS if interested.

Asking price $350 Sold!!!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Metal Fashion accessory Watch Glass Vehicle

Watch Fashion accessory Metal Watch accessory Jewellery

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Metal Vehicle

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Fashion accessory Brand Perfume

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.