FS: Seiko SKX171 PMMM with Strapcode Super Oyster SEL Bracelet - $225 Shipped

Thread: FS: Seiko SKX171 PMMM with Strapcode Super Oyster SEL Bracelet - $225 Shipped

FS: Seiko SKX171 PMMM with Strapcode Super Oyster SEL Bracelet - $225 Shipped

SOLD. Thanks WUS

Clearing out a few of my mods as I have a few incoming I'd like to focus on. Right up front, please note, the second hand has a small bend just before the lumed tip. I've accounted for this in my asking price, however, if you'd prefer the OEM second hand, I can include that or change it out for you. It doesn't hinder performance, doesn't hit the minute hand, and is straightened.

This is a Seiko SKX171 Dial and Hour/Minute Hands with a Sumo Second Hand. Seiko SKX007 bezel and movement (note white day/date window). Strapcode/Tungchoy Super Oyster bracelet with the solid curved end links, and screwed links. All links are present, and has a generic clasp with 3 microadjustments. Comes in the box with warranty but no instructions. Bezel turns very smoothly, crown has a very slight wiggle, and screws down 3 turns. Keeps excellent time.

Cosmetically, it looks very good. No marks on the seiko hardlex, maybe a small mark at 51 on the bezel insert. Bracelet has some marks, but I'd say it's in Excellent condition. Polished sides of the case show the most wear - no scratches, just looks a little dull.

Asking $225 shipped CONUS. Outside US, please PM me for quotes.

Last edited by spuds288; July 12th, 2014 at 17:39. Reason: sold
    instagram: @the_sad_seiko

Re: FS: Seiko SKX171 PMMM with Strapcode Super Oyster SEL Bracelet - $225 Shipped

Bump
    instagram: @the_sad_seiko

Re: FS: Seiko SKX171 PMMM with Strapcode Super Oyster SEL Bracelet - $225 Shipped

Happy to sell without bracelet or box for $175. Can include a Zulu or Wave Vent strap if you'd like at that price.

Thread Information