FS: Sinn 358 Jubilaum #31/500

Thread: FS: Sinn 358 Jubilaum #31/500

FS: Sinn 358 Jubilaum #31/500

Iíve decided to part with my Sinn 358 Jubilaum. I have several chronographs at the moment and the 358 isnít getting the attention it deserves.

This 358 Jubilaum was released to commemorate Sinnís 50th anniversary and is a limited edition of 500 pieces. The watch is long sold out. This particular example is #31/500.

The 358 measures 42mm in diameter and 15.5mm in height with 22mm drilled lugs. Sapphire crystals adorn the front and back. Sinnís Ar-Dehumidifying technology is employed to keep moisture out of the case and prevent fogging. The dial has a unique and beautiful charcoal gray electroplated finish that is UV resistant. Movement is the Sinn SZ05, a Sinn modified 7750 two-register chronograph with a 60 minute counter rather than the usual 30.

The watch runs well and keeps good time. All chronograph functions work as they should, the hands reset crisply and zero correctly.

This is a complete set including all boxes and papers, warranty card signed/dated by Watchbuys, OEM Sinn leather strap with signed buckle (lightly used), full length OEM bracelet, extra links, bracelet adjustment tools and extra spring bars. As a bonus, a lightly used Hadley Roma genuine black alligator strap is also included.

The watch was regulated at the Sinn Frankfurt factory in 06/2013. A proper Ar gas refill was also performed as part of the service. All service paperwork is included.

Overall condition is 95% and reflected accurately in the photos below. There are a couple of tiny marks behind the lugs due to strap changes and some rubs on the bracelet (which I never wore). The dehumidification capsule is light blue so it has lots of life left in it. The watch looks fantastic on a wide variety of straps - I wore it on the Sinn OEM leather, black NATO and a custom Drew leather strap.

Asking $2375 including 2-day USPS fully-insured priority shipping in CONUS . Bank wire preferred but I will accept PayPal if the buyer pays the 3% fees. A CONUS sale is greatly preferred, but I will consider an international sale if payment is via wire and all shipping/import duties are assumed by the buyer. I will only insure the shipment for the full purchase price of the watch.

Lots of references as both buyer and seller at WUS and other watch forums.

No trade offers please.

Last edited by logan2z; July 7th, 2014 at 02:16.

Re: FS: Sinn 358 Jubilaum #31/500

SOLD, thanks WUS.

Thread Information