FS: Speedmaster First Omega in Space with Omega Bracelet

Thread: FS: Speedmaster First Omega in Space with Omega Bracelet

FS: Speedmaster First Omega in Space with Omega Bracelet

If you've been looking for a FOiS Speedmaster with a bracelet, this is the listing for you. The First Omega in Space Speedmaster pays homage to the Speedmaster astronaut Wally Schirra wore on his Sigma 7 mission. I am the second owner. Original owner purchased from Jomashop in 2012.

Physical Condition:
    Excellent condition. Refer to photos for details. There are no major dings or scratches that I can see should be noted. The bracelet has normal wear. Study photos carefully to get a good idea of it's exact physical condition. It's been in my usual rotation of watches, so some normal wear is there but for the most part it's in great condition.

Mechanical:
    Watch works flawlessly. I do not know how well it's tracking time now but it's never been way off for me. I do use the chronometer quite a bit (timing lunch breaks, laundry etc.) and haven't had any issues. Also, since the chronometer has been used on a consistent basis it should have a amount of life to it compared to a Speedy chronometer that has had little/no use. Hand wind on this time piece feels great.

Strap/Bracelet:
    The original strap is in excellent condition. I think the original owner may have worn it a few times because there is a slight crease, but it mostly looks unworn. I've never worn it.
    I purchased the bracelet when I purchased the watch about a year ago. This is the 1564/975 combo. This is very hard to come by, and to get a bracelet on the FOiS you have to source hard to find bracelets as it will not take the bracelet from a normal Speedy. The FOiS has 19mm lugs. This is an original Omega bracelet, which are a bit rare and expensive. You can see very minor hairline scratches from normal use on the close ups. They're not really noticeable when you're looking at it at a normal distance and not as a blown up picture. The photos should give you a perfect idea of the condition though.

What's Included:
    Everything pictured. The watch, original box, pictogram, Jomashop warranty card (warranty is expired), hang tag, original leather strap, Omega 1564/975 bracelet.

Price and Shipping:
    Price is $3500. This includes insured shipping and PayPal fee. Shipping to USA 50 states only. I may be willing to ship up to Canada, but please mention that in PM so I can give a more accurate price.

References:
    I have a few references as a buyer on WUS. I have a 100% positive eBay rating under my username mk3_subzero. I have over 100 eBay transactions, included a few watches. Because of the high value of this watch, I will also ask for buyer references and require a confirmed PayPal address.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy to answer.

https://www.omegawatches.com/watches...space/product/

Name:  Omega_FOiS-1.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  305.1 KB
    Name:  Omega_FOiS-2.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  389.5 KB
    Name:  Omega_FOiS-3.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  231.7 KB
    Name:  Omega_FOiS-4.jpg
Views: 194