FS: Steinhart GMT Ocean-1 Black/Black/SS bracelet for sale SOLD

Thread: FS: Steinhart GMT Ocean-1 Black/Black/SS bracelet for sale SOLD

FS: Steinhart GMT Ocean-1 Black/Black/SS bracelet for sale SOLD

I have up for sale a Stienhart Black Bezel, Black face, sitting on a SS bracelet. Asking SOLD-I have had it for about 2 years, probably a little longer. The watch bracelet has normal wear and tear, desk scratches, but not anything that can't be polished out easily. A small mark on the bezel ring if I remember correctly, hardly noticeable (will try to show in photos). It was serviced once by Debufre(sp) about 6 months after I bought it...just to make sure everything was running fine and the GMT was adjusted.

Additiionally, since the service...I have worn it a handful of times...but it sits on the winder otherwise. I currently have it on a black NATO, which will not be included...but will allow me to take better photos of the bracelet. You can post a response here or email me at Roane.Jason@yahoo and I will drop you my cell so that you can call with any questions. It truly is a very nice time piece...just making room for something else. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jayjaygoodtimes; June 7th, 2011 at 19:12.
    KOBOLD SMG-1 Tactical / ROLEX SUB 16610/ STEINHART Ocean 1Blk / Citizen Aqualand Promaster / Casio King G-shock
    "Blessed are the Fallen Peacemakers"

Re: FS: Steinhart GMT Ocean-1 Black/Black/SS bracelet for sale $400

Bump with a price drop to $400 (thought I had it sold but he found several other watches he decided to buy instead)...no worries its still here. I have taken several photos but for some reason they are too big to upload here...please just email me if you are interested and I will kick them out to you as soon as I get the email. Thanks for looking.
    KOBOLD SMG-1 Tactical / ROLEX SUB 16610/ STEINHART Ocean 1Blk / Citizen Aqualand Promaster / Casio King G-shock

ttt

********WATCH IS SOLD******** thanks WUS.

Thread Information