Thread: FS Timefactors Speedbird Chrono

FS Timefactors Speedbird Chrono

I have for sale a Time Factors Speedbird 1903 chronograph that I bought new from Eddie about a year ago.These are all Swiss made by Zeno for Timefactors.

The features of the watch are as follows, taken from the Timefactors site-

Commemorating the 100th anniversary of the first manned powered flight by the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina on 17th December 1903, the Speedbird 1903 has been designed as a brother to the Speedbird PRS-1. A limited edition of just 100 numbered pieces.
    Case
    Brushed stainless steel case with screw back and screw down crown, domed sapphire crystal and water resistant to 100 metres. The black dial has slightly sunken sub-dials in white with raised concentric circles. Polished silver hour and minute hands with blued hands on the sub-dials. "Speedbird 1903" in silver script on the elapsed minutes sub-dial at 12. The Arabic numbers are in white and not luminous.
    Dimensions
    38mm diameter, 49mm lug tip to lug tip and 14.3mm thick. Lug spacing is 20mm.
    Movement
    Valjoux 25 jewel automatic chronograph, calibre 7750. The constant seconds facility at the 9 position has not been utilised to preserve the symmetry of the dial

Even thought that watch is only 38mm across it wears much larger considering the thin bezal that it has. Condition is excellent with a few hairlines on the brushed portions of the case. Comes on a dark brown w/white stitched croc style calf strap with generic brushed deployment.

Comes with everything as when I bought it new, wooden box, Timefactors card and all of the aviation related goodies.

Selling for $500 del in the CONUS, Paypal preferred. I have pics for those interested.

Re: FS Timefactors Speedbird Chrono

Still available

Thread Information