WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Vintage Omega Railmaster 135004-63 w/ tropical dial

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  DIV 
#1 · (Edited)
This beautiful vintage Omega Railmaster is all original except perhaps the seconds hand. Its missing the mag cover spring, but a dimple was pressed into the cover which effectively secures it against the caseback.
The dial field is gently and evenly faded ("topical") to a charcoal gray. The luminous material is missing from all the markers.
I believe these to be the original baton hands with their original lume. The seconds hand looks to be a replacement or a relume.
I believe the crystal is the factory original and it does have the Omega symbol etched at the center (photo).
The case is excellent condition.
The watch will come as pictured with the tan-colored SteveO custom strap.
The movement is a 285 and is running strong. It has an 18xxxxxx serial number which ordinarily corresponds to 1961 instead of 1963. There is a possibility that this movement came from an earlier watch as this 1963 Railmaster is usually fitted with a 286 movement, but I cannot be sure.

$4250 includes shipping within the continuous USA

Thank you for looking.
I have some good feedback here and on OF as well as on Rolex Forums as "Juggernaut". I also have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay and I'm offering a 3 day inspection period, after which a return (buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance) can be granted, if the watch is not what is pictured here.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.