WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FSOT: Casio G-Shock GB-X6900B-1 Bluetooth

946 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Shaetuan 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale or Trade:

Casio Gen 2 G-Shock GB-X6900B-1, black with positive display. This is the familiar 6900 in bigger size with all the usual basic G-Shock functions but with Bluetooth connectivity on top of it. This G will pair with your smartphone (will work with either Apple iOS or Android) and can receive email notifications, control music, and you can control the watch functions through the app installed on your phone (app available to download from App Store or Google Play). Exact functions and specs here: GBX6900B-1 Others Mens Watches | Casio - G-Shock | Casio - G-Shock

Watch is in perfect working order and in very good condition overall. Crystal is perfect without a single scratch or nick, and there is no visible wear on the band. The only wear is some surface rub mark on top of the bezel as seen in the pictures, its actually not bad at all just my photography skill sucks; in fact these pics looks horrible using my other phone, in reality the watch is very clean and new looking. You can probably black out the rub mark with a Sharpie I just never tried did it. Other than that there is no dings or gashes anywhere on the case; the case back is very clean as well and unmolested. The LED lights up like a torch, in fact it's brighter than my Rangeman. Also note this is the GB-X model which is the larger case than the regular GB-6900 and it appears to be sold out. Technology wise this one is Bluetooth v4.0, and the watch is a Gen 2 which is the latest from Casio. It's a very cool piece overall although not a Apple Watch by any means. I just happen to wear my Mudman a lot more on regular basis, and I have my Fitbit Surge when I do wear a connected watch so this one hardly gets any wrist time hence the only reason for selling. Watch will come with tin and manual only and no box.

Selling for very reasonable $119 all-in, i will include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping (CONUS only) and will absorb the PP fee. I am open to trade for selected pieces: GW-M5610 (straight trade), Gen 1 or 2 Seiko Orange or Black Monster (will add $), Seiko SKX007J (will add $), Seiko Baby Tuna SRP637 (will add $), or Seiko PADI Turtle SRPA21 (will add $). I have plenty of references in the feed back section as buyer/seller/trader so feel free to look me up. Please PM with any specific questions and thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.