Thread: FSOT DEBAUFRE 42mm OCEAN 1 Black Dial with Blue

Thumbs Up FSOT DEBAUFRE 42mm OCEAN 1 Black Dial with Blue

Fantastic condition. I wear it on rubber strap. Will sell for $ 329.
    Add $ 65 for a brand new never worn Debaufre 42mm Oyster Bracelet.
    Will pay your shipping and paypal fees.

This is the 42-mm Black Ocean-1 Swiss Automatic watch, classic; dependable; rugged. Feel the sand beneath your feet; hear the ocean roar as it tries to intimidate you with shear size and power. That doesn't faze you though; you have the Ocean-1.

42-mm 316L stainless steel case
    Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic movement with 25 jewels
    Screw-down crown and case-back
    Sweeping second hand
    Super-LumiNova C1 illumination
    Sapphire crystal glass
    1000 feet water resistant
    22mm Stainless Steel Oyster bracelet with screwed links
    Solid end pieces
    Weight: 6.8 oz
    Stainless steel clasp with safety clasp
    Consists of 275 individual parts
    Ships in beautiful leather box
    42-mm diameter, 46-mm incl. crown, 13-mm thick
    A real-deal bona fide diver's watch; its uni-directional turning bezel ensures that you don't run out of air and its stainless steel casing is water resistant up to 1000 feet. So whether you're diving the Great Barrier Reef or taking a plunge in your pool, rest assured that you can trust in your watch, the Ocean-1.
    Average Customer Review: Based on 6 Reviews. Write a review.

Accessories...Bezel Ocean-1 42mm Green Price $25.00
    Add Bezel Ocean-1 42mm Black Price $25.00
    Add Bezel Ocean-1 42mm Blue Price $25.00
    Add Bezel Ocean-1 42mm Red Price $25.00
    Add

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful: Ocean 1: Great Quality and Customer Service February 15, 2009Reviewer: Jim Ross from Murrieta, CA United States I have purchased four of these watches. Based on that you can probably surmise that I love the watches. Well it is true, this is my choice as my daily wearer. I have received hundreds of compliments on the watch and always enjoy sharing the Debaufre story and my own personal thoughts about the watch with others that are interested. I work in the Oil Industry and wear one of the watches in the office and one in the field and people always asks about them. For the money I am sure there are not any better values on the market today. As for the customer service, it is truly old school, they actually care (what a novel approach), if you have a problem and let them know, it gets taken care of... Keep up the outstanding work at Debaufre!!!

Was this review helpful to you?
    1 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Just received my Ocean 1 December 15, 2007Reviewer: Mark Turner from Lawrenceville, GA United States Having been a collector of watches for the past 25+ years I think this watch is the same quality as my Rolex submariner which I just put up after putting my new watch on. The case crystal and stanless steel back is extremely well made and finished to a very high degree, the links and screws are very well made. the seconds hand sweeps just as smoothly as my Rolex, the bezel hands and dial are remarkably finished as well. Being a collector and a member of the NAWCC for so many years I am very familiar with ETA movements and would rate my new watch right up there with Tissot, Omega Rolex, Tag, and the rest of the high end watches sold in the finer jewelry stores in Atlanta. Thanks for the great deal, I am delighted with my new Watch.

11 of 12 people found the following review helpful: Better than most automatics on the market. November 22, 2007Reviewer: Christopher Lemay from USA I just wanted to say thank you for such high quality timepieces. I received my Ocean 1 today from a fellow member on the pmwf in Brand New In Box condition. Upon opening the gorgeous box, one notices immediately that the Ocean 1 is simply stunning in appearance. The weight is very noticeable, screw down crown is exceptionally smooth. The date magnifier is wonderful and makes the date more than legible. Upon inspecting the bracelet, one notices it is very substantial and second to none, I consider it very comparable to my DOXA Sub750T Searambler in both weight and quality, excellent!!!

The dial is very sharp, clean and easy to read. The second hand flows incredibly smooth, better than most automatics on the market. Last but not least, the lume... very very bright. So bright in fact that it is easily comparable to the Seiko Black Monster which is known as the king of all watch lume. All in all, this watch is simply amazing in quality and look. I would compare the Ocean 1 to many high end watches costing 5, 6 and even 10 times the cost of the Ocean 1. This doesn't mean to go raise your price on me when I decide to purchase a second. Thank you!

6 of 7 people found the following review helpful: Amazed how well this watch is built. August 24, 2007Reviewer: R. Kuliner from USA Just wanted to tell you, every time I open the box and look at the Ocean 1, I am amazed at how well this watch is built. Can't wait to have it sized. It is keeping perfect time! I keep it going until I can wear it. I can't believe how easy it is to screw in the crown, a real smooth operation. I will try to speak to my friend this weekend about selling these incredible timepieces in New York. Have a great weekend. Best Regards.

9 of 10 people found the following review helpful: Absolutely outstanding. August 24, 2007Reviewer: Ken Miller from USA Hi, just to let you know: I love my Ocean 1, it keeps fantastic time and I have got lots of compliments on it. Was a bit worried at first, for the first 2 weeks it was off by up to five minutes per day, but within a month it is within a few seconds! Absolutely outstanding, thank you.

Last edited by hooperman42; July 14th, 2009 at 22:48.
    Hoopman

Sunny Florida, USA

Thread Information