- Condition: Good
- Movement: ISA QUARTZ 1198 High torque quartz module
- Crystal: sapphire - 2.8mm thick x 30.50mm diameter
- Case: is cut from 316L stainless steel
- Dimensions: 41 mm diameter, 13.85 height
- Caseback: screw-in, steel
- Crown: screw-down
- Dial: black dial
- Strap/bracelet: Marathon Stainless Steel Bracelet, Marathon Rubber strap and OD green Zulu
For your consideration. This is a Marathon TSAR from the FEB 2006 contract.
The watch is functioning perfectly. It has been a daily wearer and does show some signs of that. The bezel insert has some slight nicks, as can be seen in the pictures. The case back does show some wear from the ZULU strap rubbing, I tried to show this as well. The case is in excellent condition.
It comes with the original box, papers, original new rubber strap, a well used OD green ZULU strap and a brand new Marathon bracelet. The bracelet is NEW, shows no signs of wear and has only been attached to the watch and sized. The original box for the bracelet will be included as well as additional links and screws.
I am asking $400/USD for the watch both straps and brand new bracelet.
I am interested in trading for a JSAR.
I am most easily reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking. Cheers.