FSOT: Mido All Dial - Stainless Steel - 42.5mm - Valjoux 7750 Chronometer Grade Under $1000

Thread: FSOT: Mido All Dial - Stainless Steel - 42.5mm - Valjoux 7750 Chronometer Grade Under $1000

FSOT: Mido All Dial - Stainless Steel - 42.5mm - Valjoux 7750 Chronometer Grade Under $1000

Catch and release everyone... you know the drill. Always wanted to try an All Dial, and this is one of the finest examples. However, I had my target on a few pieces before I picked this one up and I should have stuck with that :)

FSOT - $990. Trades could be down, 2 for 1, even or up a little. Trade interests are something like this:

Doxa
    Sinn
    Oris Titan C - Oris Aquis
    Tag Heuer
    Micro Divers in the 700-1200 range
    Omega SMP
    Breitling

Here are the basics:

Mido All Dial Chronograph#M8360.4.C8.1

The design is inspired by the architecture of one of the most outstanding buildings in history, the Colosseum in Rome. The All Dial is the newest product family of Mido, launched in 2002. Best possible visibility of the stage was the objective of the Colosseum, best possible readability of the time the one of the All Dial. The whole surface of the watch is covered by the dial, hence its name: All Dial.

- 100m water resistance with screw down crown

- Valjoux 7750 Chronometer Grade Chronograph

- Shock resistance

- Transparent case back shows the beautifully decorated movement

- Stainless Steel Case

- Dual Anti Reflective sapphire crystal

- 42.5 mm case

Mido is well known for producing some of the best value of the old swiss watch houses, especially when it comes to chronometer movements. Package includes Inner box (a little rough, but still works well), Chronometer Certificate and Papers. Sized for around 7.25 with enough links to go to around 7.75-8" wrist, just to be conservative.

I am happy to take any pictures you want, just let me know. Overall condition is good. It has normal signs of wear here and there. The band is brushed, the little "in-betweens" are polished. The case is polished and the clasp. The hands and hour markers are killer two with their polished look as well. Lume is minimal, but very strong. The only real flaw is around 1 oclock on the case. It may polish out, not sure, you can see it in the last pic below. I have not timed it but is keeping time very nicely... all functions work as they should. If you look super close at the AR coating, there are those unavoidable micro marks. Nothing seen on the wrist. You must get the angle and reflection just right...

Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: FSOT: Mido All Dial - Stainless Steel - 42.5mm - Valjoux 7750 Chronometer Grade Under $1000

Bump

Re: FSOT: Mido All Dial - Stainless Steel - 42.5mm - Valjoux 7750 Chronometer Grade Under $1000

Bump

Thread Information