FSOT: Sinn U2S (SOLD) and O7 LM7

Thread: FSOT: Sinn U2S (SOLD) and O7 LM7

FSOT: Sinn U2S (SOLD) and O7 LM7

Hi guys. I am putting a couple of my pieces up fsot. The first up is my U2S on bracelet. I've had this watch for a few months. Its about as clean as you can get. There are no marks anywhere that I can find. The watch was serviced in 11/2011. It comes with the box, all paperwork and warranty card dated in 2008. I am including a bracelet and a sdr clasp. The rubber isn't included because it'll only fit womenly hands. The only real issue with this watch is that the previous owner lost 2 of the links. It is currently sized for my 6.5" wrist and I have 2 spares. My price for this one is $2300 (SOLD). That's cheaper then most U2S's I've seen on rubber. If you don't want the bracelet, I can work out another price. I'd be interested in a Seiko Tuna or Resco Patriot + cash, or possibly a Breitling Seawolf/Superocean + cash.

Next up is my O7 LM7. I received this earlier this week and am not feeling it. Apparently, a watch I've been lusting for over the past couple months just doesn't give me the fuzzy feeling..you know how it goes. I am open to trades for this one. It is in apx 93%. It has a minor mark on the orange button (pictured) and some minor marks on the case, but its overall very nice. This also comes with a full kit including the black rubber O7 iso style strap, O7 bracelet, and a spare silver button. I am asking $700 shipped for this one, but I'd prefer a trade for another diver of equal or lesser value + cash. Please no deep blues, helsons, prometheus or invictas. Thanks for having a look at my watches. ~Rob

Last edited by streetracer101; March 18th, 2012 at 04:21.

Re: FSOT: Sinn U2S and O7 LM7

Bump..make some offers. I'd like to have both these gone by the weekend. If you have a Seiko Tuna for trade, I'd love to hear from you.
    Rob

Re: FSOT: Sinn U2S and O7 LM7

The Sinn is now sold. Let's move the O7

Re: FSOT: Sinn U2S (SOLD) and O7 LM7

O7 traded..thanks Jason and wus

Thread Information