WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

TRADED: Victorinox Dive Master Mechanical Blue dial

619 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  carlowus 
#1 · (Edited)
TRADED

For sale I have a Victorinox Dive Master 500M Automatic with blue dial. The watch is 43mm in diameter and has a 22mm lug distance. It is a really well made watch and one of the best I have seen, I like it a lot but it is time to get new projects going and for that I need new watches and/or cash.

There is a rub on the edge of the bezel that can be seen on the pictures between the 20 min and 30 min markers. Being on the edge it not very noticeable but it is there. Otherwise the watch has been worn very little so the rest of the case is in great shape with little to no wear. See pictures.

That it is a great watch is also covered by an article featured in Gear Patrol where it was favorably compared to a Breitling Seawolf at least as an affordable alternative:

Breitling Avenger Seawolf vs Victorinox Dive Master 500 - Gear Patrol

Also more data here, these articles helped in my convincing that it would be nice to try one out:

Swiss Army Victorinox Dive Master 500 Mechanical Watch Review | aBlogtoWatch

The dial has chrome framed markers just like the hands. The lume is really nice and while it is not as bright as a Seiko lume at the beginning, it lasts all night and it is actually one of the best readable watches through the night. It is almost as if it does not get too bright at first but then retain higher brightness throughout. The bezel is also half lumed, the numbers and markers from 12 to 20min are lumed.

I would like a low $435 including shipping in the USand paypal fees. I am open to offers and trades especially if trading down with a little cash coming my way, Would love a Seiko SARG009 for example, or other Seiko divers plus cash, but I am open to many other watches. I have full boxes and original rubber strap.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.