WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

I have a few watches for sale Davosa Ternos, Primetimer and an Alpina Nightlife REDUCED AGAIN!

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  falcon4311 
#1 · (Edited)
Feel free to contact me regarding any of these watches if you have questions or need added pictures. I was asked if the markers are etched into the bezel, they in fact are.

Up for sale is my Davosa Ternos with box and papers, I'm looking for $600.00 Now $500.00 USD or the equivalent in CDN dollars via EMT. It has a ceramic bezel and is 40mm in diameter, it's in great shape and is driven be an ETA 2824. Most likely one of the best made sub homages, the quality is awesome.

Next is my Alpina Nightlife quartz watch, it's 44mm and has an extremely smooth screw down crown, it's in excellent condition and comes complete with box and papers. I'd like to get $210.00 Now $170.00 USD or the equivalent in CDN dollars via EMT.

PRIMETIMER IS NOW SOLD!!

Last is my Primetimer pilot watch with a screw down crown, it's 44mm but has short lugs so it will fit smaller wrists easily. It's heavily bead blasted which gives it almost a frosted look. I'm looking for $185.00 Now $165.00 USD or the equivalent in CDN dollars via EMT. It's powered by the Miyota 9015 but has no box or papers as this is how they come.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.