Thread: NOW SOLD: Seiko SKX009 on jubilee - $OLD

NOW SOLD: Seiko SKX009 on jubilee - $OLD

NOW SOLD: One gently used Seiko Pepsi SKX009 on jubilee bracelet.

Well-known, driven by 7s26 Seiko movement. Comes on comfortable jubilee bracelet, currently sized for 7 1/4 inch wrist but with some extra links that would allow up to around 8 inches. Bezel action is a little stiff but turns with the satisfying 120 clicks typical of the Seiko divers.

Clasp has desk diving scuffs, and polished surfaces on either side of the case and on the back with faint scuffs and wabi but without any dings or deep scratches. Under direct light at only certain angles, there is a very faint scratch to the hardilex crystal around 1/2 to 3/4 cm in length, vertical at around 11 oclock position. No matter how hard I tried, I could not capture the mark on my camera; I tried to show it here but isn't visible.

Keeps good time, a little fast (around +8-12 sec/day, but YMMV) but dependable. Overall condition is TMZ "excellent", 88-92% conservatively, probably at higher end of that range.

I'll also be listing several other Seiko divers, as shown below. Nothing wrong with these, but I've decided to get rid of my non-hacking watches from my collection. Feel free to make a reasonable offer if you're interested in more than one of these.

The SKX009 is NOW SOLD $135, which is a steal at this price on Jubilee bracelet. I generally prefer U.S. sales; other locations will be considered at my discretion, with additional cost and additional risk assumed by the buyer (contact me to inquire). Paypal only, please, fees covered by me.

Thanks for looking at my posting. References for prior transactions with me are available on this sale board, and I prefer if buyers have the same. I prefer if you contact me by email from the WUS site, since my inbox sometimes fills.
    Last edited by johnchoe; September 5th, 2011 at 09:26. Reason: sold
    Current: Rolex Datejust; Omega Speedmaster Professional; Seiko Sumo; Casio GW-M5600; MkII Vantage; Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

Re: FS: Seiko SKX009 on jubilee - $135

SKX009 (and 6309-7040) SOLD.
    Current: Rolex Datejust; Omega Speedmaster Professional; Seiko Sumo; Casio GW-M5600; MkII Vantage; Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

Thread Information