WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD Omega Speedmaster X-33 3290.50 Titanium 42mm Gen 1 NASA Multi-Function #1604

1K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  exelonman 
#1 · (Edited)
**This watch is being sold with 50% of the profits going to "Defender of the Fatherless" which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered with the IRS. They support an orphanage in the Philippines (Gentle Hands of Manila) along with providing adoption grants to qualified families. **

Omega Speedmaster Professional
Model 3290.50(Known as X-33)
42mm titanium case
Polished bezel insert with engraved black letters
20mm lug width

More details can be found here.....Gen 1 and Gen 2 X-33 - I Already Have a Watch.

and

X-33 History, Development, and Cancellation

Quartz precision multifunction movement; Day-Date, GMT, 24 hours, Alarm (Min. 80dB), Chronograph, Countdown timer, Digital Universal Time, +/-0.1 sec/day

Omega Calibre 1666 movement running with no known issues. All functions operate properly including the alarm and troublesome backlight.
No service history.

SOLD $1275 - YOU will cover the PayPal fees (or other payment method). I will cover the UPS 2nd Day Air insured shipping charges.

Possible trades for 41mm Seamaster Pro models, 40mm Speedmaster models, 41mm Colt models, 42mm SuperOcean models, 41mm Aquaracer models, or similar. Nothing under 40mm or over 42mm.

Comes with original Omega titanium bracelet with 14 full links - measures approx. 8.0" from end to end when installed on the watch head and laid flat for measurement

**Watch comes Omega Calibre 1666 technical/operating instructions and red Omega service case. Watch was originally sold through Costco so the serial number was removed from the case to prevent a possible warranty return to an Omega service center. Watch is guaranteed authentic!**

Condition - Bezel is very nice, but does have numerous scratches which gives the watch great character. Crystal is scratch free but does have some rub marks in the anti-reflective coating and some minor occlusions that are visible under certain angles/lighting, but are not an issue during normal wear/useage. (Some of these could be dust on the inside of the crystal.) Case is very nice near mint with scratches on the sides and the ends of the lugs. Case is original finish.

Bracelet is very nice near mint with small scratches on the clasp and a few links. Bracelet is original finish.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Omega Speedmaster X-33 3290.50 Titanium 42mm Gen 1 NASA Multi-Function #1604

Bump

#3 ·
Re: Omega Speedmaster X-33 3290.50 Titanium 42mm Gen 1 NASA Multi-Function #1604

Bump

#4 ·

Bump

#5 ·

Bump

#6 ·

SOLD

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.