Thread: ORANCE MONSTER ate small child

ORANCE MONSTER ate small child

You know the Orange Monster. It’s why kids insist the closet door be shut before bed. It’s why they wake in the middle of the night. It’s what haunts you even as an adult.

So you might as well come face to face with it and overcome your nightmare. Buy this Monster.

I’ll tell you why you should buy this one...

I have two Orange Monsters -- one is modded, the second is practically brand new and has been sitting in a watch winder for 2 months since the first day. My wife insists I give one up, or she gives me up. After thinking about it, I decided to give up the new, rarely used, un-raped Orange Monster.

I hardly wore this one, only staring at it spin in its watch winder from across the room. It will come with everything as if brand new. It has NO marks on it. The crystal, the bezel, the case, and the case-back are all perfect. Time accuracy is exactly as new.

When I first took it out of the box, I switched the original stainless steel bracelet out for a Zulu 5-ring strap. The bracelet, heavy and glistening with masculinity, is UNUSED and still has the plastic protector on it. (You’ll receive the bracelet in the box with everything else.) The black Zulu strap with the metal rings is tough like a Smith and Wesson, and it’s practically brand new, as the picture shows. No stretch in holes.

The whole darn Monster is practically brand new. So if you’ve been hemming and hawing about finally adding a Monster to your collection, then why not get one for much less $ but is practically brand new, hardly used, held with love, and has been admired mostly from a distance? And also get a badass, practically brand new 5-ring Zulu strap with it?

$135 - paypal and I ship CONUS to your door.

Pictures:

The bracelet is UNUSED, robust, and ready to knock someone out.

I can’t find a mark anywhere on the case or caseback. Which makes sense because this beauty spent its 2-month old life in a watch winder being stared at like a Monster in a fishbowl. (I think it ate my cat.)

The curved crystal is absolutely gorgeous on this beast. Of course, you already knew this.

Strap is in excellent condition, consistent with the condition of the beautiful watch.

Join the Monster Club!

Please PM me or email me at (remove spaces): popmartini @ gmail . com (not my paypal address).

I am selling multiple watches at the same time so please indicate that you want to buy the Monster. I’ve sold and purchased many watches on WUS and received all positive feedbacks.

Thank you and good luck!

Johnny
    Life is short. How sad to have realized in your death bed that you've worn a crappy watch as a "daily beater" for most of your days.

Re: ORANCE MONSTER ate small child

To the 40+ PMs and emails, thank you so much for your interest in this sale.
    I'm sorry it was sold to the first person.
    I appreciate all of your interest, emails, offers, and (from some of you) even to offer to pay the cost of paypal and shipment!
    I hope you all find something you're looking for!

Don't forget I have one more still available -- the ultimate "vacation in Fiji or R&R in war-zone Syria" watch: The Mile Marker. (The price is set very low for a perfect, new watch.)

Best,
    Johnny
    Life is short. How sad to have realized in your death bed that you've worn a crappy watch as a "daily beater" for most of your days.

Thread Information