Thread: Sold!! --ball fireman-- sold!!

Sold!! --ball fireman-- sold!!

SOLD!!
    BALL FIREMAN

FIRST GENERATION
    40mm case
    TRI-COLOR TRITIUM TUBES
    BALL STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET

I am selling off all of my Ball watches and am down to the last four. This used to be my all time favorite watch, the original version of the Fireman, first generation, tri-color tritium, black dial dark yellow (not orange) accents. On BALL SS bracelet, set for 7 1/18 inch wrist, with one extra length, easily allowing a fit for a 7 1/2 inch wrist. Comes only with original boxes, in well-worn condition (see first picture). 40mm. I will leave out the usual tech specs, as this watch has been round long enough for most people to know--write if you have questions. The condition is TZ excellent, with the usual swirlies and one or two pin pricks on the bracelet and case, crystal perfect, keeps exceptionally good time on my wrist (within COSC) but no guarantee on yours. See "timefleas" in the Watch Deals section here for tons of references.

Price is $700/best reasonable offer. This is a rare, excellent watch in excellent shape--I am not going to just give it away. The cost covers EMS shipping, tracking, insurance and Paypal fees. In general, I am not interested in trades at this time, though I will consider an Anonimo Millemetri with additional cash as necessary--I am not interested in any other brands.

Last edited by timefleas; March 23rd, 2011 at 14:26.
    The Fab Four...

ANONIMO Professionale
    ANONIMO Professionale
    BALL 1st Generation Fireman

Re: FS: BALL FIREMAN, First Generation, Black/Yellow, SS bracelet, Tri-color Tritium, Boxes. 40mm.

Bump
    The Fab Four...

ANONIMO Professionale
    ANONIMO Professionale

Thread Information