SOLD: Bernhardt Binnacle GMT $435

Thread: SOLD: Bernhardt Binnacle GMT $435

SOLD: Bernhardt Binnacle GMT $435

SOLD is my Bernhardt Binnacle GMT (#35 of 50). It comes with the Bernhardt stainless steel bracelet, a leather Heuer-style leather strap with push-button butterfly deployment (unsigned) and the Bernhardt wood presentation box.

I love the look of this watch, but as I usually wear vintage dress watches these days it just feels a bit too heavy to be entirely comfortable on my wrist. You manly men should have no trouble with it.

The Binnacle GMT is powered by a modified ETA 2836 automatic movement. It is 39mm in diameter (and wears larger), is 12mm tall, and has a 20mm lug width. The crystal is sapphire and the signed crown screws down. The watch is water resistant to 200 meters. This is substantial watch... like all Bernhardts it is built like a tank.

The watch is in Near Mint to Excellent condition, the only (faint) mark I can find on it is on the bezel between 8 and 9. The bracelet is in Excellent condition, showing some marking from careful wear by the previous owner. The Heuer-style leather strap has been worn less than half a dozen times and is Near Mint.

For a detailed review of the watch, check out this link: Bernhardt.Binnacle.GMT Review | Ross Watch Review . The watch being reviewed is the one I own.

Price: $435 via Paypal. Shipping is USPS Priority CONUS. I will ship overseas, but contact me first for revised pricing. I prefer PMs to emails.

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 1270
Size:  226.0 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 591
Size:  233.3 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 565
Size:  225.4 KBName:  9.JPG
Views: 569
Size:  240.9 KBName:  8.JPG
Views: 579
Size:  236.9 KBName:  7.JPG
Views: 547
Size:  225.0 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 555
Size:  235.3 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 548
Size:  236.3 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 592
Size:  230.0 KBName:  10.JPG
Views: 549
Size:  238.4 KB
    Last edited by TristanZ; September 28th, 2012 at 03:57.
    TristanZ

Audemars Piguet | Breitling | JeanRichard | Elgin | Gerald Genta | Hamilton | IWC | Jaeger-LeCoultre | LeCoultre | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Vache
    ron Constantin | Zenith

Horologium manuale meum stitit.

Thread Information