SOLD!!! FS: Seiko SKX779k3 Black Monster MOD with bracelet and 4 extra straps!

Thread: SOLD!!! FS: Seiko SKX779k3 Black Monster MOD with bracelet and 4 extra straps!

-->

SOLD!!! FS: Seiko SKX779k3 Black Monster MOD with bracelet and 4 extra straps!

$175 OBRO
    For Sale: Great condition Black Monster that was a catch and release from the forums a week ago(REDUCED Yobokies ARCTIC MONSTER). This is my first sale, but I've bought a bunch of watches on here recently and had once sale through WTB, please pm for info. I had a few others come in as well as another BM to be modded, so this one has to go. First some info...
    Condition: very good (maybe around an 85-90%) a few swirls here and there and a faint hairline on the case back. the bracelet has some desk diving marks (pre-existing) but I only wore it on the rubber.Movement: stock Seiko 7s26
    Crystal: hardlex with no scratches or marks at all
    Case: steel case
    Dial: white yobokies dial with white with black border plonger hands
    Strap/bracelet: 5 total, stock monster bracelet (with spare link), z22 rubber (new), z20 rubber (new), used Bond NATO, 20mm Panatime Bomber leather in brown (almost mint, worn once).

I bought this last week before deciding to buy three other watches. Suffice it to say this one lost out. I wore it on half a dozen occasions and is in the same condition as I received it (see link above). The bracelet has the usual desk diver marks on the clasp and the caseback has a small hairline that can probably be buffed out. Other than that this watch is in great shape. Two sizes of stock Seiko rubber (22mm and 20mm), a used Bond NATO, and a mint Panatime leather strap will all be included with the watch and bracelet (in the original inner and outer box). See pics and please pm me if interested/paypal info. Thanks all and CONUS only please.

Pictures can be found here...
    Pictures by sjducks - Photobucket

SOLD, THANKS DAVE AND WUS!!!!
    Last edited by sjducks; March 2nd, 2012 at 04:25. Reason: item has sold
    In the box...
    unfortunately this changes far too regularly to keep up with

Re: FS: Seiko SKX779k3 Black Monster MOD with bracelet and 4 extra straps!

Bump, price drop $160
    In the box...
    unfortunately this changes far too regularly to keep up with

Watches in this thread - skx779 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Information