WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD - Lum-Tec Abyss 600m-1 In Canada!

785 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  monkeyarms 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for your consideration is a used Lum Tec 600m-1. These were a limited run series of watches. I picked it up used from the original owner about 6 months back. I wore it a lot. It's a fantastic watch. Great wrist presence and beautifully built. Comes with complete kit [2 leather straps {black and a light brown...., extra spring bars, hinged wooden box, paperwork from Lum-Tec]

The watch is used and shows signs of it. A couple nicks metal surrounding the sapphire crystal and scuffs here and there. A scratch on the caseback. In the right light and at the right angle you can see some light scratches on the crystal. I couldn't capture them in the photos. The crown has been buffed to knock down some of the sharper edges. Reading it like this makes it seem worse than it is. Take a look at the pictures. They've came out a bit dark on the posting so I can email them to you if you'd like. Just PM me your address.

I have a 7.5" wrist and wore this with ease.

If you are unfamiliar with the watch here are the specs:

48mm width excluding crown
24mm lug width
14mm thick
Weight on leather strap 155g/5.5oz.
316L Stainless steel case
Bead blasted titanium carbide PVD (titanium color)
Sapphire crystal with double side clear anti-reflective coating
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system
MDV Technology C3 luminous with matte black CNC cutout dial
Threaded solid 316L stainless steel caseback
600 meters/1980 ft. water resistance
Black leather strap. 24/22 size
Extra springbars included for fitting other straps
Ultra precision tuned 28,800 BPH Miyota 9015 Japan automatic movement with hand winding and hack feature
Limited numbered series of 150

Looking for $265 USD via Paypal. Shipped within US and Canada. Drop me a PM if you live outside of those and we can chat.

Not interested in trades at this time. I've priced this to reflect condition. Lowballers will be ignored, but politely.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Purple Violet

Purple Crochet Turquoise Knitting Violet

Purple Product Violet Fashion accessory Bag

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch accessory Analog watch Watch Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Purple Violet

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.