Thread: SOLD: Omega Speedmaster "Ed White" 105.003 straight lugs

SOLD: Omega Speedmaster "Ed White" 105.003 straight lugs

Hi,
    Selling a grail for Omega Speedmaster fans: Omega Speedmaster pre moon, straight lugs. This model became known as the 'Ed White' after Col. Edward White, who made the first spacewalk in June 1965 wearing one of these watches.This reference was made for a short period of time before the 145.012 reference that was chosen by NASA to accompany White's colleagues to the moon.

Brand: Omega
    Model: Speedmaster, ref. 105.003-65
    Case: stainless steel, 39.5 mm diameter without crown, stainless case back, year 1965, straight lugs, the watch looks very good for its age, no major dents or scratches, please examine the photos
    Dial & hands: original dial in perfect shape, original hands, perfect shape,
    Band: no band/bracelet
    Glass: Domed Hesalite in very good shape
    Movement: manual wind Omega cal. 321, chrono hands reset to zero, running condition, not tested for accuracy, the hour counting hand runs all the time, it does reset to zero but after 1 hour it will register that hour, the watchmaker told me that there is harden oil on a wheel, a good cleaning will fix this issue, I don't know the service history, in a few days I will send the watch for full service on my expense
    Crown: genuine, signed, no crown guard
    Bezel: original bezel in good shape

PRICE: 3990 $ OBO

References:

Zaytsuca
    zaytsuca Provided a smooth transaction
    zaytsuca - Faultless sale.

Guarantee genuine or all money back!

I have perfect ratings on ebay (andrei_bz), and I have sold 3 watches here on WUS, see references
    - all sales are final, the watch is sold AS IS,
    pictures are part of the description,please take a good look at them and if you want high res please let me know.
    - The watch will be packed very well so that you will receive it in the same condition as I have sent it, BUT I don't have any control of what happens with the package after I leave it at the postal office, the will be sent with EMS (international carrier ONLY on buyers special request) with tracking number and 5-7 working days delivery time.
    - payment : I prefer bank transfer but I accept also PAYPAL + 3%
    - shipping world wide with international carrier: 90$ 3-5 days delivery time, EMS: 35$ and 6-9 days delivery time

Last edited by zaytsuca; July 1st, 2013 at 06:42.

Re: Omega Speedmaster "Ed White" 105.003 straight lugs

bump

Re: Omega Speedmaster "Ed White" 105.003 straight lugs

bump

Thread Information