6309-729A
    - Solid stainless steel case
    - Screw-down crown and caseback
    - 42mm width not incl crown
    - 22mm lug width
    - 13mm thick
    - Quickset day and date

GENERAL NOTES
    Overall excellent condition as pictured. This watch is CLEAN - no previous owner gunk to scrape
    off. I wore it sparingly following the modification just to verify accuracy and make sure
    everything checked out. All gaskets are in good shape and have been lubricated.

Movement & Accuracy
    Seiko 6309 automatic runs strong and keeps excellent time at +11 seconds per day. Ample
    power reserve to get you from one day to the next. Service history unknown. Movement spacer
    and its tension ring are both in great shape.

Dial & Hands
    Dial and hands are in perfect condition. Dial color is matte charcoal black. Second and hour
    hands are polished and the minute hand is orange. Hands lume paint color matches nicely with
    dial lume color (day and night). The long tip of the minute hand overlaps the dial's minute & hour
    indeces - a very nice effect for detail-oriented folks like me.

Crystal & Chapter Ring
    Crystal is domed sapphire with blue AR coating on the underside; probably from Yobokies. The
    dome is slight and the crystal does not protrude above the bezel. The crystal shows no
    scratches or blemishes.

Chapter ring is metal painted matte black and matches the dial color perfectly. Honestly, the
    chapter ring just kind of disappears on this watch in person. I'm generally not a fan of painted
    chapter rings, but on this watch it looks great. I suppose it's because of the pleasing way the
    domed sapphire bends the light.

Bezel & Insert
    The bidirectional bezel has a great feel. It is neither difficult nor easy to turn - just right. The
    sixty clicks are present, but they're very light and stealthy. The detents are well-defined and
    the bezel insert's markings line up perfectly with the dial hour markers. There is no slop or play in
    the bezel's action.

Bezel insert is XW's "Orange 60" and it is new. The "flimsy metal ring" resides exactly where it
    should under the bezel insert, yielding a perfectly smooth lipless, gapless transition where the
    outer insert edge meets the bezel edge. No adhesives were used to secure the insert.

The way the crystal interfaces with the bezel insert is tremendous. The bezel insert has a
    metallic reflective character that looks great up next to the crystal. Taken together, it's a very
    lively, vibrant look. My wife even mentioned how eye-catching it was!

Case/Crown/Other
    Crystal retaining ring is new and in perfect condition - no cracks or corrosion. Crown screws
    down smoothly; it takes three turns to seat. Case is in very good condition and has been lightly
    polished but not refinished.

Has an English/Roman numeral day wheel. I recommend sticking with the Roman because the red
    "SUN" on the English wheel has faded into nonexistance. Not sure how that happened; a
    previous owner may have intentionally removed that text for some reason. All the other 13 day
    wheel markings appear to be in perfect shape.

Originally rated for 150m water resist, but I recommend that you have it pressure tested if you
    wish to do any serious diving.

Original
    Here are the items I believe to be original on this watch:
    Movement
    Day & date wheels
    Case
    Caseback
    Bezel
    Crown & stem
    Chapter ring (has been painted)

Includes fat springbars and comes on the pictured excellent condition 22mm Maratac zulu strap
    (black with orange). White Seiko pillow is not included.

SOLD FOR $180, no trades please. Shipped in a box via USPS Priority mail.

==========

This watch ships to USA from Florida for FREE. Payment accepted via PayPal only. PM or
    e-mail me if you're interested!

-- I will only ship within the USA.
    -- I will eat all shipping costs and PayPal fees - the price we agree upon is the only amount you'll pay.
    -- I will ship to your PayPal confirmed address only.

I am PayPal verified. Forum references available on request. For other references, please
    check me out on eBay. My handle is stumpbass1 and my current rep is 100% positive
    feedback (105).

+
    Last edited by stumpbass; February 28th, 2010 at 01:19. Reason: SOLD

Re: FS: Seiko Diver Mod - $190

Bump

Re: FS: Seiko Diver Mod - $190

Minem thanks Stump!

Thread Information