Thread: SOLD: Sinn EZM 3 on NATO

SOLD: Sinn EZM 3 on NATO

SOLD SOLD SOLD is my recently acquired Sinn EZM 3 on NATO. The bracelet has now been sold separately.

If you have followed my posts on the forum this was the watch that I thought was stolen but actually ended up in London and was sitting on someone's shelf in her office. The original seller tracked it down and eventually I finally received the watch.
    The watch case is in good condition and has no major dings or dents, the bezel is completely clean from scatches and turns as it should. Mechnically in full functioning condition.

It does have the following flaw: No AR treatment on crystal ( has been removed).
    Comes with box but no papers or cards.

I am looking for $1,250 shipped in North America including pp fees.

PM if you have any questions or are interested. Lovely watch that I might just keep if no one is interested, and buy a new bracelet for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by cadomniel; August 21st, 2012 at 07:58. Reason: bracelet was sold
    Current collection: Damasko DA 36 Black | Damasko DA 47 |Lew & Huey Acciona| MKII Nassau| Nomos Orion Rosť | Omega Aqua Terra 8500 | Sinn 556A | Stowa Antea KS

Thread Information