SOLD: STOWA SEATIME!!! Complete set, bracelet, xtra bezel- gorgeous & priced to sell!

Thread: SOLD: STOWA SEATIME!!! Complete set, bracelet, xtra bezel- gorgeous & priced to sell!

SOLD: STOWA SEATIME!!! Complete set, bracelet, xtra bezel- gorgeous & priced to sell!

Hi folks, this has been my grail for quite some time and I finally acquired it on impulse! I'm just not crazy about either bezels that this one came with. The rubber strap is also cut too short for my wrist (it will fit up to a 6.75"). That said, I am so thrilled & impressed with this watch & I have decided to go for gold! I decided to splurge and ordered a brand new one from Stowa to my complete liking which will be a keeper, so this one has to go!

Everything functions perfectly- time keeping, date change, time & date setting, winding, power reserve, ratcheting bezel, lume. Condition is 90%, some superficial swirlies here & there- overall excellent, gently worn shape. Lugs & screws look great, front & back crystals perfect. The build quality, fit & finish- bar none! Very minor desk dive nicks on the bracelet & clasp. The matte black dial is crisp & clean. Interesting contrast between matte & brushed finishes. Sweet invisible AR & exhibition caseback (Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic). I had a Sinn U1 SDR and the Stowa Seatime wins hands down. Watch is clean & I have gone over it w/ a Cape Cod cloth. It's ready to wear.

Includes full metal case, papers, bracelet, spare links (full), rubber strap & deployment (cut for 6.75" wrist), interchangeable red & Pro-Diver style bezels. Looking for a CONUS sale only, priority shipping w/ tracking included. $800.

Last edited by eddiemonster; May 9th, 2012 at 04:38. Reason: SOLD
    "Dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tommorrow"- James Dean

"A recession is when your neighbor loses his job, a depression is when you lose yours"- Reagan

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat"- Reagan

"Politics is the second oldest profession; it bears striking resemblance to the first"- Reagan

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"- Mark Twain

Thread Information