Thread: # SOLD #< Swiss Watch International v7750 Limited Edition..warranty and full package >

# SOLD #< Swiss Watch International v7750 Limited Edition..warranty and full package >

Hi Guys

With regret, I'm letting this personal grail go . After all these years, I'm set firmly to chase after my Tag Carrera grail (got a upcoming x-mas work bonus that will help with some of the cost).

I'm the second owner and have the original purchase copy receipt as well. Watch is under 5 yrs SWI warranty. The build quality on this watch is higher than Tissot/Hamilton and most watches under $1.5K (I've owned these personally).

Accuracy is very good and all functions work fine. No nicks/scratches that I can find. Some minor desk marks on the clasp but nothing too major (can be buffed out). I'd rate the watch easily around 94% and higher. Other than this, watch is in excellent condition.

Watch is currently on a 22mm croc grain deployant strap and I personally love the look than on the bracelet (5 link screwed bracelet). Will come in original SWI packaging (big box!!) incl the automatic watch winder (not shown).

Most know the specs on this watch but I'll post it for those not familiar with the watch/brand. This silver dial is very hard to come by (it took me almost a year to track 1 down at the price I was willing to pay...the ebay cost is still over $1500 for this watch).

- 45mm case (but wears smaller due to bezel..my 45mm Hamilton Jazzmaster looked bigger than this)
    - 15mm thick
    - High polished case with rotating bezel
    - *TOP* grade valjoux 7750 day/date movement (blue screws and decorated rotor)
    - 100M WR (screwed down crown with gasket on inner step)
    - 5 link bracelet with screws (no push pins)
    - Sapphire front/back
    - Silver guilloche dial
    - Furnace blue hands

Asking price of $850 SHIPPED CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with insurance/shipping, all at my own expense. Signature required delivery for safety. I will not respond to low ball offers. If you can find one watch with a top grade v7750 watch with 100m WR rating, I'll give u this watch for free.......................................well..N ot really .

I guarantee that you won't be disappointed with this watch. If you prefer the bling look (to match your 22" chrome rims on your ride), the 5 link polished bracelet won't disappoint.

I have many many references here (just search for my username under "Sales Feedback").

If interested, pls pm me.

Thanks
    -Sandeep

On bracelet:
    Last edited by SSingh1975; November 26th, 2012 at 16:35.
    || Daily Wear : Tag Aquaracer Day-Date| Weekender: Pathfinder PAG-40B , GShock White Glyde, Gulfman, Seiko diver ||Beater: Timex Expedition ||Misc: Vintage Citizen Promaster Chrono
    Flipped? Too many to mention (Tag, Hamilton, Tissot, Casio, Suunto, etc)

Re: < Swiss Watch International v7750 Limited Edition..warranty and full package >

SOLD. Thanks James (WF).
    || Daily Wear : Tag Aquaracer Day-Date| Weekender: Pathfinder PAG-40B , GShock White Glyde, Gulfman, Seiko diver ||Beater: Timex Expedition ||Misc: Vintage Citizen Promaster Chrono
    Flipped? Too many to mention (Tag, Hamilton, Tissot, Casio, Suunto, etc)

Thread Information