WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

straps by Di-Modell, check out the new Chronissimo options

530 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Freda Watch Straps 
#1 ·
Straps by Di-Modell, Germany. "Perfection in detail!"

Di-Modell authorized dealer since 2004!

Di-Modell Germany provides hand crafted straps and has been producing and marketing watch straps for over 30 years. They are a top tier supplier in this industry and boast a motto of "perfection is our passion". All their straps are of superior craftsmanship and include such features as: a patented aero/anti-allergic lining, stitched keepers, nickel free gold plated buckles, reinforced spring bar holdings and loop anchor protection to keep the stitched keepers from drifting.

The patented "AERO Lining" is guaranteed sweat resistant with a porous inner lining and a humidity layer. All of their straps are water resistant, some down to 100m.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on all straps, if you find a particular purchase does not suit your needs, you may return it for a full refund.

As with all the Di-Modell straps, and as anyone who has purchased these straps know, the quality of these straps are unequaled.

Free spring bars, shipping in the US and mini spring bar tool.

As many of you are aware, I was the first to bring Di-Modell and Noble House to this Sales Forum and have been selling these premium straps since late 2004. My philosophy is fairly simple; bring more selections to watch aficionados.

Di-Modell Germany provides hand crafted straps and has been producing and marketing watch straps for over 30 years. They are a top tier supplier in this industry and boast a motto of "perfection is our passion". All their straps are of superior craftsmanship and include such features as: a patented aero/anti-allergic lining, stitched keepers, nickel free gold plated buckles, reinforced spring bar holdings and loop anchor protection to keep the stitched keepers from drifting.

The patented "AERO Lining" is guaranteed sweat resistant with a porous inner lining and a humidity layer. All of their straps are water resistant, some down to 100m.

Reminder: If you see a strap factory fitted with a gold plated buckle, I automatically send a free SS buckle at no charge.

BEST SELLER - The Chronissimo!

Chronissimo Waterproof - This is a chrono/pilot strap I purchased specifically with Sinn owners in mind. Special length*, 100mm waterproof and loop anchor. MSRP $91.95 Forum (PayPal) Forum (Paypal direct) Price $77.50

How to order - sent me a Paypal directly for 77.50 cut and paste the following email address and your strap selection in the appropriate fields and submit.

fredawatchstraps@comcast.net

Black with white stitch

Chronissimo 20Short
Chronissimo 22Short
Chronissimo 18Regular
Chronissimo 20Regular
Chronissimo 22Regular
Chronissimo 24Regular

Black with Red or Brown with White

Chronissimo 20Regular
Chronissimo 22Regular

Lengths: regular 85x120, short 75x115, thickness 7.25mm

Free: Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring bars.

Rallye Waterproof Racing - Sporty perforated calfskin, double tang buckle, 100mm waterproof, loop anchor. 18 & 20mm black MSRP 49.95 Forum Price $43.95

Free: Cape Cod Polishing Cloth or Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring bars.

Bali Chrono MSRP = $45.95 (forum paypal price $42.95). Top quality large scale alligator grain, take a look at the close up for finer details.

Available in 20 black, brown and golden brown and 22mm dark brown, golden brown

80x120

[URL="http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/fredawatchstraps/balichrono1e.jpg%5b/"]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/fredawatchstraps/balichrono1e.jpg[/[/URL]
IMG]

[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/fredawatchstraps/balichronoclosee.jpg

Pilot MSRP = $54.95 (forum paypal price $46.95). Chronissimo style leather strap

Available in 20, 22 and 24mm dark brown and 24mm black.

Colorado MSRP = $34.95. Silicone material with double stitch in White, Beige, Orange, Red

Availability:

20mm black/red
20mm black/white
20mm black/orange
22mm black/red
22mm black/white
22mm black/orange
22mm black/beige

All Di-Modell straps have stainless steel buckles, gold tone available, please specify when ordering.

Free spring bars with every order and a mini spring bar tool with orders exceeding 39.95.

Return Policy - Returns allowed as long as the following conditions are met (non warranty returns):

1. straps can not be worn or tried on (it puts a bend in the strap and can't be sold as new)
  2. tags still attached and packaging intact
  3. must be exactly as sold.

Please take all measurements before attempting to mount the strap.

Shipping Charges (updated January 23, 2012):

Inside the U.S. -

Order over $39 are free 1[SUP]st[/SUP] class with delivery confirmation.

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Class with delivery confirmation……..……$1.95

Need insurance?.........................................Add $1.00 per $100 coverage.

Need Signature Confirmation ………………+ $2.00

Priority Small Package (smaller mailboxes)…..$6.25

Express Mail Flat Rate………………………..$18.50 (includes $100 in insurance)

Outside the U.S
Canada Only, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Class…………………………$3.30

Airmail, no insurance or tracking……………...$4.60 See Comments Below***

Airmail + Registered with $43.73 insurance…...$15.95 (add'l insurance $1.00 per $100)

Priority 4-6 days, no insurance or tracking…….$16.95 See Comments Below***

Global Express w $100 ins. & tracking………..$39.00

Important notes/terms of sale

The postal system around the world generally does an outstanding job; my experience has been a worldwide delivery rate over 99%. I provide (reasonable) evidence of shipment.

***If you are concerned about in transit loss, please select a secured or insured method as the terms are FOB shipping point, seller is not responsible.

Items insured must have a visible declared value equal to the amount of insurance coverage.

Please contact or paypal me at fredawatchstraps@comcast.net. Thanks for looking.

Thanks, Kenny

Note: this post supersedes any prior posts or offers.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.