WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Two newish Vostoks for sale

384 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nuvostokguy 
#1 · (Edited)
---SOLD---

The blue Komandirski is only a few months old, bought new from Vostok. The white dial Komandirski has a vintage Amphibia case, new dial and hands, really a franken but looks great. Heck, they both look great. I've also had the white dial Komandirski only a few months. Both cases are around 41mm and lug to lug is around 46mm. Spring bars are 18mm.

Unfortunately, they just don't want to run. They will then they won't. Forum members on the Russian forum are a lot handier keeping these Vostoks running than I am. So, I'm selling these as watches that look and run great...when they run. Probably something minor in there that could be fixed easily by someone who knows what they're doing but that's not me.

I want to only sell these as a pair. They cost me over $100 for the pair just a few months ago, I'll sell them as a pair for $45, including spring bars, no straps. Shipping is USPS Priority small box so add $7.

Paypal only. I'll only ship to the contiguous 48 states here in the US of A. I've got an ebay rating of !00%, over 100 ratings. And I post regularly on the Russian forum. PM me with questions.

Bonus: you'll be buying Russian watches but not waiting months for delivery, probably just days!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Fashion accessory Watch Metal

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.