WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WITHDRAWN: Movado Series 800 chrono (B&P, warranty)

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Raoul Duke 
#1 · (Edited)
this has been a well loved watch but i am chasing something, need capital, and this has been at the back of the rotation for some time so off it goes.

i bought this new at the Movado Company Store in Kittery, ME and it still has some life left on the 2 yr warranty (exp. 11/6/12).

this watch has been well taken care of but after nearly 2 yrs of ownership it does have some light hairlines that could be buffed/brushed. there are also some requisite desk diving marks on the machined clasp (which also has a diver extension). overall, the condition is about 88-90%

overall my impression of this watch has been- this is a great grab-n-go that can be dressed up or down.

details:

-48mm incl the screw down crown (wears a little smaller than that, tho)
-bracelet is extremely comfortable and has 1 extra link installed making for easy fitting for 8.25"-ish wrists
-lume is off the hook. easily as good in intensity and longevity as any of my Seikos (BASM, Sumo & Tuna).
-subtle wave pattern on the glossy black dial
-chromed-trimmed subdials and indices
-peaked Broad Arrow style hands
-ETA 251.272 quartz chrono has been +1 to 1.5 secs per month since i bought it
-flat sapphire (with a very light AR coating) disappears at certain angles and is scratch free
-the low profile, 60-click bezel has very satisfying action and is one that once set, doesn't move.

please excuse the fingerprints/smudges that i missed with the microfiber cloth

asking $350 incl PP fees and shipping USPS Priority insured in the US. outside the US, you pay the additional costs.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.