Thread: [FIXED] PAG-80 Hirsh Extreme Rubber Conversion?

Question [FIXED] PAG-80 Hirsh Extreme Rubber Conversion?

I read Queen's post in the FAQ but not sure if I'm on the right track or not.

Do I only need the strap conversion kit from Tixtoc??:
    Casio Watches at Discount Prices | Casio Watches , Casio Watch Straps | Casio G-Shock Watches | Casio Pathfinder Watches |Casio Wave Ceptor Watches|Casio Watch Straps

Or I need to order this as well?
    Casio Watches at Discount Prices | Casio Watches , Casio Watch Straps | Casio G-Shock Watches | Casio Pathfinder Watches |Casio Wave Ceptor Watches|Casio Watch Straps

Queen's guide also mentions replacing the smaller spring bars with longer ones. Any links or part #s for this?

I can handle the dismantling part but I'd like to make sure I have the correct parts before I start the mod.

When I did this for my old PAG40, it was quite annoying when I got sent the wrong parts (and I didn't realize it) and I was scratching my head for hours as to how to make it all work.

Soooo wished the PAG80 had standard lugs/adapters .

Thanks for any advise/guidance.

PS: I'll be pairing the Pag80 with the bright orange 24mm Hirsch Extreme (weekend/hiking watch) .
    Last edited by SSingh1975; August 19th, 2011 at 04:12.
    || Casio || Suunto || Citizen || Timex || Tissot || Seiko
    Flipped? Too many to mention

Re: [FIXED] PAG-80 Hirsh Extreme Rubber Conversion?

Hey SSingh!

Waddup man.

The PAG80 DOES NOT need any adapters/springs at all. In Queen's FAQ, that is a slightly different variation (comes with metal bracelet) and hence the need for the rubber end covers plus springs.

With your model, simply depress the 2 springs on each end and the end covers should pop out. The end covers secure the strap so once they are off, the strap can be pulled out.

Though a thicker rubber strap will be a little trickier to squueze it in while trying to put the end covers back on.
    || Casio || Suunto || Citizen || Timex || Tissot || Seiko
    Flipped? Too many to mention

Thread Information