Iím in the market for a new ABC watch to be used for high altitude trekking & was really overwhelmed by the amount that are available. I thought this would be a great place to get some help / advice. Iíve listed out what I am looking for below & would be really grateful if I could get some recommendations.
- Altimeter with altitude log that shows altitude gain etc. Should be reasonable accurate without large increments.
- Date & time
- Solar powered
- Extremely durable with a long life span
- The above criteria is really all I want. I donít care about other fancy extras
- Sunrise / sunset Ė would be nice but not essential
- GPS not required
- Phone / Bluetooth connectivity not required
- Price Ė As cheap as possible. I donít want to spend more than £250 & donít even mind getting a used watch. Although brand new would be a preferred option
I hope that information is sufficient. Any help would really be appreciated.