WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

DI-MODELL + NOBLE HOUSE Premium..exotics, sport waterproof & more

566 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Freda Watch Straps 
#1 ·
Straps by Di-Modell, Germany. "Perfection in detail!"

If you see a price lower then the Minimum Advertised Price for any product listed below, email me...I'll gladly give you a VERY competitive offer or use my website: www.fredawatchstraps.com

Di-Modell authorized dealer since 2004!

As many of you are aware, I was the first to bring Di-Modell and Noble House to this Sales Forum and have been selling these premium straps since late 2004. My philosophy is fairly simple; bring more selections to watch aficionados. Of the 40 different styles I sell or have sold, only 2 were actively being sold on the various watch forums, the others are/were all new. I aim to continue that trend and hope I have shown an eye for the best watch straps. I do this for my enjoyment (and yours), for a hobby and, hopefully, to generate a little something for my college bound kids. A special thanks to all my customers and the endless supply of thank you notes.

Important Notice on Di-Modell Pricing (excludes Noble House items - Please note the following prices are in compliance with the U.S Distribution Agreement between Di-Modell and my supplier. As part of the authorization to sell this line in the U.S., I have been requested to list the DM line at the prices shown. I would be happy to answer any inquiries you may have concerning the pricing structure. Please feel free to email Me.

Noble House

If you could believe there is a better strap out there then the Di-Modell line then you are about to meet it. These straps are by Noble House, Di-Modell's premium line. Here is their line up. All the Noble straps are what you'd expect to find attached to only the most prestigious watches, but at prices far less then $300-$400 you'd pay to replace one direct from the manufacturer.

Versailles Croco Louisiana. MSRP = $225. This is a superior quality genuine alligator in a sporty design with a heavy corded white stitch. Shown below, 22mm in honey. Available in 20 & 22 black and golden brown. ….introductory price reduced to $199 delivered.

Chambord Croco Louisiana. MSRP = $210. This is another superior quality, vertical cut, genuine alligator in a classic design with Geneva stitching and the best Nubuck lining. Available in 18 & 20mm in black and golden brown. ….$199 delivered.

Free: Axel Jost Deployant in SS or Gold or any Tier III strap on this page and a Cape Cod Polishing Cloth, Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring bars and Priority/Insured Shipping (pls mention this ad/forum).

Troussay Croco Louisiana. MSRP = $245. Panerai style, superior quality, genuine alligator with a white corded stitch. 24mm dark brown available.….introductory price $199 delivered.

Louvre Croco Louisiana. MSRP = $210. Stunning, glossy, genuine Louisiana, medium pad tapering to flat. Sizes 12, 14, 18 & 20mm dark brown, dark honey, black and blue (18mm only). New price $164.95 delivered.

Beauregard Sheep MSRP = $65. Huh! Yea, that's exactly what I said, sheep!?!?! Genuine Nappa Sheep, a silky smooth leather with the same high grade Nubuck lining as the other Nobel House items, medium pad. Available in 16 & 18 dark brown & black. Introductory price - $47.95 delivered.

Free: Cape Cod Polishing Cloth, Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring bars

Tanlay Reptile MSRP = $100.00. Genuine Teju, detailed Geneva stitching and the same Nubuck lining as the other Noble House items, medium pad. 18mm in black, dark brown and dark honey. Special $69.95 delivered.

Villandry Ostrich MSRP = $100.00. Genuine Ostrich, Geneva stitching, high grade Nubuck lining. Available in black, chestnut & dark honey in 18mm, medium pad. $79.95.

Amboise Croco Flanc MSRP = $125.00. Genuine Crocodile, Geneva stitching, Nubuck lining. Available in 18mm black or dark brown with medium pad. $89.95 delivered.

Sully Croco Flanc MSRP = $115.00. Genuine crocodile, Nubuck lined, thin pad, tapers to a 14mm. Suitable for ladies watches too. 16 & 18mm in black & dark honey. $84.95 delivered.

Di-Modell Germany provides hand crafted straps and has been producing and marketing watch straps for over 30 years. They are a top tier supplier in this industry and boast a motto of "perfection is our passion". All their straps are of superior craftsmanship and include such features as: a patented aero/anti-allergic lining, stitched keepers, nickel free gold plated buckles, reinforced spring bar holdings and loop anchor protection to keep the stitched keepers from drifting.

The patented "AERO Lining" is guaranteed sweat resistant with a porous inner lining and a humidity layer. All of their straps are water resistant, some down to 100m.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on all straps, if you find a particular purchase does not suit your needs, you may return it for a full refund.

As with all the Di-Modell straps, and as anyone who has purchased these straps know, the quality of these straps are unequaled.

Exotic Skins

Alligator Louisiana - High quality alligator skin in classic design and colors with the patented AERO Lining and loop anchor protection. Available in 18, 19 & 20 & 22 in black, brown, gold and blue and long . Minimum Advertised Price: $149 includes Priority/insured shipping. Note: most of my recent customers have specifically requested exotic grains and not the wide grain bamboo style, so I asked my supplier for both. Please specify when ordering, "wide grain" or "exotic". Both are beautiful high quality straps, I personally prefer the exotic. I will gladly shoot digital images of the strap you are requesting to ensure you get exactly what you looking for. The wide grain style is pictured below. Gold plated buckles also available on request.

Free: Axel Jost Deployant in SS or Gold or any Tier III strap on this page and a Cape Cod Polishing Cloth, Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring bars and Priority/Insured Shipping (pls mention this forum).

Crocodile Chrono Matte - Genuine crocodile, Chrono style strap matte finish, AERO lined, loop anchor protected. Black, Brown, & Blue…Sizes: 18, 19, 20 & 22mm, longs available. Minimum Advertised Price: $119.95 delivered with freebies.

Free: Axel Jost Deployant in SS or Gold or any Tier III strap on this page and a Cape Cod Polishing Cloth, Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring bars and Priority/Insured Shipping (pls mention this forum).

Crocodile Stitched - Genuine crocodile, light pad with a glossy finish, perfect for dress watches. AERO lined, loop anchor protected. Black, Brown, & Gold… 18mm, 19mm, 20mm & 22mm available. Minimum Advertised Price: $99.95 delivered with free stuff.

Tier II

Ostrich Stitched- Genuine Ostrich, AERO lined, loop anchor protected. Reddish Brown in even sized 12mm-20mm. Minimum Advertised Price: $74.95 delivered.

Genuine Teju Chrono Genuine Teju Lizard in a padded Chrono design strap, AERO Lining & loop anchor. Beautiful strap in a deep, rich blue. 16mm, 18mm, 20mm navy blue, black, honey & brown. Minimum Advertised Price: $79.95 delivered + freebies.

Shark - Shark leather with a sporty design, 100m waterproof, AERO lined, loop anchor, matte appearance, padded, contrasting stitch. 18, 20, 22mm black, brown & blue. Minimum Advertised Price $59.95 delivered + freebies.

Teju Stitched - Genuine Teju strap in a classic stitched design, great for vintage and dress watches AERO lined, loop anchor, light/medium pad. Black & Brown in 18 & 20mm. Minimum Advertised Price $64.95 delivered + freebies

Free: Cape Cod Polishing Cloth, Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring Bars, Shipping.

Thickness (approx): 3.00mm
Taper: - 2.0mm

Lizard Stitched or Classis (unstitched) - Same characteristics as the Teju Stitched but in Java Lizard. AERO lined, loop anchor, light/medium pad. Black, Brown, Honey & Cordovan in 14 & 18 mm and Black & Brown in 10mm - 20mm, even sizes plus 19mm. Minimum Advertised Price $49.95 delivered + freebies.

Free: Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring Bars, Shipping.

Thickness (approx): 3.20mm
Taper: - 2.0mm (19mm tapers to 18mm)

Leathers, Sport & Waterproof

Imperator Waterproof - A classic calfskin in Louisiana Alligator Grain top leather. 100mm waterproof, special longer length for Chronographs, and patented AERO lining, and loop anchor. Available in 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm in black, brown, honey and blue and 18 & 20 dark green. Minimum Advertised Price $69.95 plus freebies

Montana - Natural leather with a sporty appearance, contrasting stitch, AERO lining and loop anchor. Available in 18, 20 and 22mm in black and medium brown. Minimum Advertised Price $54.95 + freebies

Cronissimo Waterproof- This is a chrono/pilot strap I purchased specifically with Sinn owners in mind. Special length*, 100mm waterproof and loop anchor. Available in any color as long as it's black with 20mm lugs, now available in 18 & 22mm also. Minimum Advertised Price $74.95 delivered

*Special Chrono (Note: standard European regular) size…. 80x120. Fits comfortably any wrist size 6.5 inches and above.

Carbon Chrono Waterproof - This is a carbon pattern with calfskin lining, heavy deployant buckle with security lock, AERO lining and 100mm waterproof. Also available in a multitude of colors & sizes and here they are: 20mm & 22mm black. Minimum Advertised Price $64.95

Can-Am - Leather padded racing strap with large (Chopard style) holes that reduce in size as they move towards the strap end. 18 & 20mm in black Minimum Advertised Price $54.95.

Tornado - Exceptional sporty calfskin pilot's strap with an adjustable length of up to 230mm. Nicely designed NATO style with lots of hardware. Available in black only in 18, 20, 22. Minimum Advertised Price $89.95.

Tier III

Rallye Waterproof Racing - Sporty perforated calfskin, double tang buckle, 100mm waterproof, loop anchor. 18 & 20mm black Minimum Advertised Price $34.95.

Free: Mini Spring Bar Tool, Spring Bars, shipping.

Oregon Handstitchedvery nice classic looking strap that would look great on a dress or chrono, vegetable tanned saddle leather, hand stitched, AERO lined & loop anchor. 18, 20, 22 & 24 in black, brown and light brown. Minimum Advertised Price $39.95

Carbonio - This is the same carbon pattern outer layer as the Carbon Chrono above with a calfskin lining, standard sport tang buckle & loop anchor. Available in black, dark blue and deep red in 18mm, 20mm & 22mm. Minimum Advertised Price $39.95

Bali elegant Louisiana alligator wide grain pattern in a fine calfskin. Approx 3.5mm tapering to a flat strap near the holes & buckle, too many colors to post in even sizes from 12 to 20mm and shorts & longs. Minimum Advertised Price $32.95

Orlando - Calfskin in an exotic Louisiana Alligator pattern with AERO lining and loop anchor. Available in 18mm black and 20mm in black, brown and gold. Minimum Advertised Price $34.95.

Traveler Waterproof - PU coated Nylon, padded in black, navy blue, yellow & orange. 100 meters waterproof. 20mm Minimum Advertised Price $29.95.

Chronoline Bombiert - Padded calfskin double stitched for a nice visual effect. Minimum Advertised Price $29.95 available in 18 & 20 in black & brown.

Kalb Stitched Waterproof- Elegant calfskin with AERO lining, loop anchor and available in LONG. Available in 12 - 20 even sizes in black, brown, med brow, Bordeaux and navy blue. Also in 19 (IWC Owners, take note) & 22 black & brown and long in 18, 20 black & brown. Minimum Advertised Price $39.95. One of DM's premium straps

Thickness (approx): 3.00mm

Luxor Waterproof- 100m waterproof calfskin in a croco design available in many colors: black, brown, gold, & navy blue in 18 & 20mm. Minimum Advertised Price $39.95

Thickness (approx): 6.00mm

Silicon Dive Straps - Panerai StyleSoft, flexible rubber dive strap with a Panerai style appearance. Available in 20, 22 and 24mm. $19.50

All Di-Modell straps have stainless steel buckles, gold tone available, please specify when ordering.

16mm, 18mm & 20mm stainless steel & gold tone push button double fold deployants available with strap purchase (only), $20 for ss, $24 with gold tone.

Free spring bars and a mini spring bar tool with every order.

All packages sent 1st class with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional, $1.30 on leather, $2.20 on exotic skins. Priority mail $4.05. Worldwide shipping available with some exceptions, please inquire first. Flat rate airmail $2.50, registered with limited insurance $9.00, Express Mail $21.00.

Please contact or paypal me at fredawatchstraps@comcast.net. Website: www.fredawatchstraps.com. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.