WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FSOT: Tudor Fastrider Black Shield (42000CR) Chronograph - Complete Set, Great Shape - $2,500

1K views 22 replies 1 participant last post by  evanisrushin 
#1 ·
Up for sale is a Tudor Fastrider Black Shield (42000CR) Chronograph - Complete Set, Great Shape

- Watch is pre-owned. Cosmetically the timepiece is in nice shape. Just a little rubbing on the edge of the clasp, and that's pretty much it. The red and black is an incredible combination too. Huge savings here... Give me a ring and we can either get you this, or something else on your 'must have' list'. I pride my self on being easy to work with and considering a variety of options to satisfy new and reoccurring purchasers. Please use the detailed pictures as a part of the description of the watch - you will receive that exact piece. If you have any questions, please ask. I am here to answer any of your inquiries around the clock!

Purchase Includes:
- Tudor Inner & Outer Boxes
- Pillow
- Tudor Booklet
- Tudor Timepiece
- Tudor Passport/Card Holder

- Tudor Hang Tag w/ Matching Serial Number
- Tudor International Warranty Card - AD Stamped & Dated

Price: $2,500
(Shipping FREE in the USA; international available as well)

*Modern watch trade-ins are welcome*

Payment by BANK WIRE or PayPal + fees

I am located in Central CT and welcome face-to-face transactions as well

Many well known references are available

E-Mail: ivyleaguelux@gmail.com
Call/Text: +1 (808) 589-9209

@evanisrushin on Instagram

I am an independent watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. All of my watches come from private parties or dealers. I stand behind everything I sell.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.