- Brand == SEIKO
- Model number == SKX171
- Official or unofficial Nickname (if any exists) == DressyDiver? <<I made that up. None exists.
- Overview == Solid and satisfying for my first auto diver. Ran approx 15 sec/day fast out of the box but after a couple months of wearing I was easily able to "dial it in" to 4-5 sec/day. Lume is FEROCIOUS and rivals the Orange Monster I got a couple of weeks later. Very satisfied.
- movement information/review == 7S26B
- Case review == SOLID
- crystal review == STELLAR
- bracelet/strap review (including clasp) == came on vented rubber S strap. I immediately put it on a Jubilee but have really enjoyed wearing it on a 20 mm black Zulu for a while now. (left over from another watch, it probably should be a 22mm but I like it.)
- bezel review (if it has a rotating bezel) == The bezel is what drew me to this watch because it does not have an applied plastic bezel ring but has an all metal bezel with indices & numbers painted. I think it gives the watch a bright happy open look compared to many other divers.
- review of any special features or additional complications (such as power reserve indicators, chronograph functions, moon phase, etc.)
- closing opinions and recommendations == Get one while you still can.
There now, isn't that a nice review.