This watch is one very well made watch, only available to the Japanese Domestics Market.
Specs: (thanks to Kew)
• Calibre ER14 Automatic movement
• Stainless Steel case with solid end lugs
• 41mm case diameter (includes shoulders around crown)
• 43mm including crown
• 39mm bezel diameter
• 14mm width from case back to top of crystal
• 47mm tip of lug at 12 position to tip of lug at 6 position
• S/S bracelet with three fold push button release clasp engraved with the Orient symbol and the word Orient.
• Bracelet is 3.5mm thick, 20mm wide narrowing to 18mm at clasp
• Weight of 140grams with two bracelet links removed.
• Automatic winding. Non Hacking. Non hand-winding
• 21 Jewel automatic movement
• 40 hours reserve
• Magnified date at 3 position
• Accuracy +25 seconds ~ -15 seconds
• Glass Crystal – 28mm diameter
• Solid Screw-down case back
• Water resistant 100 metres
• Luminescent hour, minute, seconds and indices
• Rotating bezel
It is comfortable to wear and features a very nice solid link Stainless Steel bracelet. The dial is uncluttered and easy to read.