Thread: TRADED!! WTT Halios Laguna black bezel for.......**EU only**

TRADED!! WTT Halios Laguna black bezel for.......**EU only**

Hi all, TRADED!!

Although this is the most comfortabel watch in my collection, it's time to see what else is available. You probably all know the watch: Halios Laguna, black bezel. This is a 43mm diameter, 14,5mm height, 49mm lug2lug with 22mm lugs very well built piece of timetelling.

It is in a very good condition (would say around 92%) with some marking on the bracelet and on the lugs due to strap changes. Case and sapphire (4mm) are flawless, the watch runs at about + 4 sec per day, runs really smooth. The Laguna does NOT come with the Isofrane (sorry), but everything else is included. This watch was purchased at Halios on January 15th 2012.

Trade value is around 500,00, to make up for the Isofrane alternatives are available for the right watch: all black Toshi strap, brown Trendart with white stitching, khaki velcro from Rockin' Ron or black velcro from Rockin' Ron. Choice is yours which one you would like to have additionally. As stated I am looking for a trade within EU, I have been paying too much customs lately........Really looking for a black Sumo, Tsunami, Stowa Seatime or any other interesting divewatch but please no gold or DLC/PVD.

Lume on the Laguna is really top notch

Everything included except Isofrane

On all black Toshi

On brown Trendart

On khaki velcro

On black velcro

Thanks for looking!

Eric
    Last edited by epezikpajoow; May 3rd, 2012 at 11:55. Reason: Traded

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." Bill Cosby

Re: WTT Halios Laguna black bezel for.......**EU only**

Trade in progress, so almost gone!

Eric

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." Bill Cosby

Traded!! Thanks WUS and Eric,

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information