WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WTT: Bulova and Nixon

794 views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  Jblaze36wv 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm hoping to trade my two watches and acquire a Hamilton Khaki 42mm. that is my preference I am open to other options so please feel free to PM me. These two simply do not see the wrist time they deserve.

Bulova:
Beautiful mechanical movement with an open heart and sapphire back. No major scratches but has some typical pre-loved marks that are very hard to capture in a photo due to being so small. This watch comes on a Bulova brown croc leather strap with a Bulova deployment clasp. The strap shows signs of wear as you can see in photos. The watch comes with the original inner box, outer box, booklet, and Bulova pillow that holds the watch in place. In addition to its automatic movement, this Bulova timepiece features a brushed and polished stainless steel case, elegant leather strap, and patterned brown dial. Automatic Self-Winding movement with analog display Protective domed mineral crystal dial window Features white luminous hands and markers, screw back, exhibition back, oscillator, shock resistance Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

Photos:

Nixon 51-30 PU:
Super cool watch that looks like a special ops tool. It has a 300m depth rating and is on a thick rubber strap. The watch has some serious wrist presence which would be more suitable for casual days.
Tide display watch, stainless steel case Mineral Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M)
Thanks for looking!

Photos:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.